episode 3

Sanskar was surprised to see his room. Suddenly Swara came from behind and smiled.

 Suddenly Swara came from behind and smiled

Flashback :

Swara remembers Sanskar phoning home and says he will go home quickly, and he tells her to do something less than 5 hours. Swara thinks what to do.

Then swara calls the florist then the chocolate seller. A male courier gave her order to swara, Then swara gave him money. Swara then went to the room and began to think again what to do. She decorates her living room with flowers, then the bed she puts chocolate on the table and a few glasses along with juice.

Flashback end. 

Swara approached sanskar "what's wrong with you, is not it you who gave me this challenge, do not you like it all?"

Sanskar gazed into the eyes of Swara with love. He went near swara. Swara tensed as Sanskar continued to approach her, now their faces close together swara closing her eyes.

Brukkkk sreekkkk

Swara was startled by the sound and opened her eyes. She saw no sanskar in front of her. Then turned the body turned sanskar closed the door and curtains.

Swara chuckled. After closing the door and the curtain, Sanskar again approach swara. Swara seemed embarrassed when Sanskar approached her, she tried to avoid and walk backwards. But Sanskar still approached him.

Until swara is trapped by sanskar she can not dodge anymore. Sanskar put his hands on the wall.

He face continued to approach her swara face. Swara closed her eyes, sanskar kissed her cheek and her lips.
Swara felt embarrassed, she pushed Sanskar and tried to escape from the sanskar trap.

She ran away from Sanskar. But Sanskar held back and pulled her hand so that their bodies were close together. Sanskar hugged swara from behind while kissing his shoulders and neck.

Play song ( janam janam) 

They danced romantically by enjoying a long night and a cool kolkata breeze at night.

In the middle of the song, Swara opened a box containing chocolate she soured Sanskar as well as sanskar to swara. They continued to dance again. Sanskar deliberately pulled the rear saree cloth swara, so the saree was released. Swara was shocked and was about to clean up her saree again

"I'll tidy it up again".

But sanskar prevents him from "not needin mrs. swara sanskar maheswari . You know this is a thing I've been longing for since 7 months ago. When we are apart I really miss you swara let it be like this "sanskar took off the sware saree cloth and dropped it on the floor.

Swara still looks shy "sanskar you, I miss you too. You know I can not live without you I may look stubborn but every night I always think of you I love you sanskar" swara embraced sanskar tightly

Sanskar replied hug swara "I love you swara much more"

Sanskar unleashes hugs and lifts the swara body into a mattress that has been studded with red roses with the symbol of "love".

Sanskar wear white shirt  with buttons that have been open half the body. Sanskar set the body swara on the mattress, he took off some of the buttons again and put the shirt under the floor.

Sanskar approached swara who had been lying on a mattress. Romantic night begins, they enjoy the night like a couple of brides. Mutual each other, and pour their passion and love for six months apart.

***
The sun began to rise up to kolkata

"Sujata where swara and sanskar what they have not gone down for breakfast?" asked annapurna while serving food

"I do not know if their sister is now often late to wake up what they did in the room, I'll call them to get off" I went upstairs to meet swara and sanskar

Swara and sanskar are still asleep by just wearing blankets because their clothes are scattered on the floor.

Sanskar awoke from his sleep and saw the wife beside him still sleeping.
sanskar looked at the wife. Yes and kiss her forehead. Swara is not even aware that her husband kisses her as she still sleeps.

Tok tok tok tok

Sanskar was shocked and immediately got out of bed and wore trousers.

He declared the "who?" .
"mother" sujata replied. sanskar opened the door.

"why are you so long, everyone is waiting for breakfast.What I woke up late" sujata stopped his talk and was shocked to see his son's appearance is still messy and only use trousers only.

"Sanskar did you just wake up at this hour, and you were not bathing." Oh, looking up and down she looked into the room and found a sleeping swara with a blanket.

Sujata was shocked and closed his eyes to see the still-scattered rooms and swara clothes lying on the floor.

Sanskar does not seem to care when his mother sees.

Sujata thinks and he smiles "well, cleanse yourself and wake up swara after that go down and have breakfast.If you tell mom if you ... Maybe mother will not wake you" smiling looking smiling and leaving sanskar.

Swara woke up and looked at the hour "sanskar why you did not wake me this is 9 o'clock"

swara woke up from bed and covered her body with a blanket. Swara rushed to the bathroom. But sanskar withdrew her hand, swara fell in the arms of sanskar.

"Sanskar you are not quite satisfied overnight.This is morning everyone will wait for us.Let me sanskar" swara trying to release his body from sanskar embrace. Swara ran to the bathroom

***
Annapurna approached the gun

"where they are what they will not go down".

Sujata tried to explain to her sister

"they take a long time to get here" smiling smiling like gesturing annapurna.

Annapurna think and know what purpose of weapon "okay"

Swara and Sanskar appeared down the stairs and into the dining room.

Mischa approached swara "aunt whether you just woke up at this hour, wondering you just came out of your room".

Swara was surprised by a mischa question and thought how to answer it.

Ragini tried to explain to Mischa.

"Now let your aunt go to breakfast first". Mischa told.

"Swara do not you sleep all night so your eyes are flushed like that" sujata tease swara and smile.

Swara looked embarrassed, annapurna told Sujata to stop her question. Uttara smiled at the attitude of her sister.

Swara sees the parineeta coming out of her room " how are you today?" swara approached parineeta

parineeta say "i'm much better swara".

Ragini come over "your  want to go where with a bag?".

Parineeta confused what to answer "I have to go to the market to buy something".

Swara volunteered to accompany the parineeta because she was unwell and worried. But parineeta refuses and goes away.