EPS 39

Shoba came forward and stopped Sanskar.

"Shut up Sanskar, you've talked a lot. In fact, you don't give anyone a chance to explain. You've gone too far, you should let Swara speak first. You have been filled with hatred and anger, now you don't have a heart so you don't know what's right  and wrong.
You accused Swara of having an affair with her, and insulted her. You know he is the one who helped Swara not only at the hotel but when he suffered. You don't even ask him first and ask for an explanation from him. You even insulted him. Even you insult your own child "

Everyone is shocked
hear shoba, as well as sanskar.

Shoba continued speaking.

"You know the girl who was with Swara that you thought she was the son of the man you accused. You know she is your child!" shoba shouted.

Everyone was even more shocked, and Sanskar was surprised.

"The little girl is a Sanskar child?" said sujata

"Yes, sujata ur right, the little princess who was swara was a Sanskar and Swara child. Sanskar you know very well if just before Swara left she told you that at that time Swara was pregnant but you didn't believe it was your child"

All families stared at the Sanskar.

Annapurna approaches Sanskar.

"Sanskar really what Mrs. Shoba said, do you know if Swara is pregnant?"

Sanskar looked down

"Yes aunty"

"I forced Swara to meet you here. I brought Swara here, but what was obtained by Swara. She found you would marry another woman. You know how devastated she was when she was very weak at the time, and could threaten her to lose her baby. At that time Swara decided to leave and I couldn't see my granddaughter like that. I took her to Banarash with me. Swara tried to keep her mind away from you because she knew she could lose her baby "

Everyone is getting shocked.

Sanskar was also surprised and felt regret.

sharsmishta was seen crying listening to her mother talk.

"Swara had her pregnancy without a husband. She did not give birth like other normal women gave birth. Swara had to give birth at 6 months of pregnancy. Swara gave birth to a premature baby, at that time his daughter was very small. Swara only lived for shivana, she endured suffering and sadness Swara takes care of Shivana alone, your daughter must be in hospital for 1 month to get treatment until she can be like any other normal baby "

Sanskar shed tears.

Likewise with annapurna and sujata

"Swara does not care for herself, she is willing to do anything for her daughter. And when Swara is asked to pay hospital fees if not then the hospital will stop treatment for her daughter. At that time, Veer helped swara back and paid all the bills as a loan for Swara, Swara lowered herself as a dancer to pay off everything, she did it only for her daughter "Shoba stopped talking and shed tears.

"But you even accused him of owe him, because he saved your wife and child. I don't know what happened to you Sanskar, even now you still have anger. Didn't you know that when at the hotel a misunderstanding then why did you come back accused him "

Ragini approached the Sanskar.

"Sanskar said something,  what really happened when you were banarash and after you returned you changed." Asked ragini

Sanskar recalled the incident at the hospital. And telling him, he thought if Swara and Veer were married.

"Sanskar you're stupid, why when you look at Swara you don't come up to her and ask you instead come back here and say you don't care about her" said an irritated sujata