episode 6

"Namaste" a woman was seen appearing behind the stairs and greeted all the family.

"How are you, all of you are all right, for happiness is back in this house, but for me it is not perfect and you have forgotten something"

"What do you mean, forget what? We're fine our daughters-in-law are living in harmony and happy here, our sons are fine too" sujata angry

The woman tried to explain "yes it is true, your daughters-in-law is what you mean swara and ragini, then what about my daughter parineeta".

Annapurna denied "suleka parineeta is my daughter-in-law and she lives with us here".

Suleka holds the hand of annapurna

"I know you well enough, therefore I give my daughter to you I believe you treat my daughter well even though she is guilty and have treated you badly I apologize for everything my daughter mistress" suleka wiping tears

Then continue talking "but here is no longer the place for my daughter, you are respecting my daughter but there is no place for parineeta here No more love like in-laws to son-in-law For that I come here, I will bring my daughter with me. all his faults ".

"Aunt what do you mean" swara and sanskar emerge from the ladder

"Bhabhi can not leave here she is the daughter-in-law in this house We all have forgiven her"

"No swara, her husband is not here, and she's just a guest in your family, no longer a son-in-law," replied suleka.

annapurna trying to calm "what the swara says is true, even though adars are not here, a bond is still intertwined and parineeta remains my son-in-law."

Suleka denies and sticks to his wishes

"I'm sorry but I can not leave my daughter here Parineeta let's go".

Suleka brings the parineeta away and out of the maheswari family.

"Bhabhi,  aunt your is going where" ragini tried to stop but suleka and parineeta did not care and still went out.

"Better that woman leave this house No one else will try to hurt my family Now everything is safe Thank you god" Sujata smile

"what are you saying do you have no heart? Rage back to you" ram got angry,

Sujata said "what is wrong with my speech, I am just happy that the wicked woman went from my house do you forget what ever he did to us".

Annapurna listens and speaks away.

"I do not know why I can marry a woman like you, for I hope you do not imitate your mother" ram annoyed and left, North just nodded and followed her father away.

Sujata is sad and thinks "do you now regret marry me" she then went to the kitchen.

***

"Sanskar is all this true" swara looks confused

sanskar soothes his wife "are you still thinking about the departure of bhabhi? Swara listen to me . We are not wrong with her. She went away because for her wishes and her own mother . We tried to prevent them but they still go, do not worry all will be fine ".

Swara tried to win herself. Swara looks mirrored and melts her jewelry, sanskar out of the bathroom then her eyes fixed on swara. Sanskar approached swara and hugged him from behind.

Swara surprised "what sanskar you do"

"what I should not be making out with my wife?".

Sanskar makes swara get up from her dressing table and turn the body swara face to face.