Eps 24

Shanaya is preparing a celebration of cooperation with Sanskar in a restaurant

Sanskar comes there

Shanaya say "Sanskar, this isn't the time and you are here. Everything is not ready yet"

"No, you shouldn't need to do this. I should do this"

Shanaya explain "It's okay I have troubled you a lot while here. It's also for the celebration of my company too"

"Okay, I'll help you to prepare everything"

"No need, I can do it myself, and many employees help me here too"

" It is okay"

Sanskar began to arrange the table and prepare everything

Preparation has been completed,

Sanskar walks out of the restaurant,  but Shanaya stops it "Mr. Sanskar, where are you going? It's 5 o'clock in the afternoon. In two hours the program starts. I don't want the host to be late when guests start arriving. For that I ask you to come sooner."

"I will change clothes first. After that I will come here again"

"If that's your problem, I've prepared the solution."

Shanaya carries a purple box "This is for you, I am a person who always wants to look perfect in any event"

"I know that " he answer

Shanaya explain "Even about clothes, the clothes I wear are the same color as yours. As a host we must be compact. And I want you to wear them. Get ready, in this restaurant has a locker room you can use it"

Sanskar was a little confused but he obeyed Shaya's request
Sanskar is ready with a white shirt and blue suit and shanaya wears a matching dress.

"Sir, I'm sorry, I was in a hurry to do this. Because tomorrow after our business is complete I will go back to delhi. So I don't have much time. If the signing is complete, everything is official and we can celebrate your family's life. For now, only celebration with the core of the company alone. "

"No problem, I have planned to think about it and celebrate it with my wife"

Shanaya smiled

"I told you I don't want us to be late, see one by one the invitation has arrived even though the program will start in 1 hour"

Sanskar welcomed his employees who had come and invited them to sit down.

***

"Mom, aunt, let's eat," said Swara

"Wait a minute, Sanskar hasn't arrived yet. Wait 10-15 minutes," said sujata

"We won't wait mom" swara answer

"What do you mean swara?"

"I mean, maybe he has a lot of work. If it's not possible he has returned since late afternoon. So we will eat first"

All family members start eating

"Swara, you look annoyed. Are you okay?" whispered ragini

Swara just nodded
All Maheswari families start dinner
Swara finished the meal first

"What is Swara? You don't eat your meal" ask annapurna

"I'm already full aunt, I'm sleepy I'll go to the room"

Swara goes to the room

"What happened to her, lately she's very strange" said the weapon

"Maybe she is still tired of going to France," annapurna said