episode 4

Parineeta went into a building and talked to the police officer "sir I want to visit my husband he is adarsh maheswari".

The police officer said "well I will call the master adarsh".

The policeman goes into the cell and calls for adarsh, he brings along.
Parineeta got up from her seat and wisted sad but happy to meet her husband, she immediately hugged tightly adarsh "adarshhhhhhhh .... Are u okay? I can not imagine how your life in there.I'm sorry I adarsh I just met you this time. Because a lot happens at home ".

Parineeta tells all the events that existed in maheswari house for several months this month.

Adarsh seems to be thinking about something

"pari are you okay, are they replying to our treatment for you.This is all our fault I deserve to be here".

Parineeta broke off the conversation and started crying "No, you're here because me too If I'm not .... I'm at home maheswari they all hate me I do not get Love like I used to, like when I became a son-in-law but they do not treat bad, even though I've hurt them a lot. Mother even swara he still respects me. Adarsh I do not feel there is not worth it there I want to go but I can not ". Adarsh tried to calm parineeta and embraced him.

They cried to each other. At that time the police guard came and told me when the time was gone " sorry when your visit is over .. we will bring master adarsh back inside".

Adarsh releases her hug and wipes her tears. He tried to strengthen the parineeta and walk into the cell.

****

Ragini, laks and mischa came down from the room. Laks asks for permission from both her parents to go with ragini and mischa "dad, mam i will take the mischa out because tomorrow she will go to school so we have to prepare all her needs ."

Annapurna say " you are right ye careful "

the three of them went out house.

But then swara call ragini "ragini what time we will .." swara stop talking when he sees laks and mischa will go "uppzzz are you going to go ragini? Okay I'm going to baadi myself "

Ragini remembers something about her promise to swara that they will meet her two younger siblings today

"swara forgive me, I forgot that we will see the mother" ragini look towards laks and mischa.

Swara does not mind "it's okay we can go together another time.You just go with the mischa and also the laks".

Ragini was relieved and they left home.

Swara searches for sanskar, she goes to her room and calls sanskar

"sanskar sanskar".

When swara comes in she sees sanskar lying on the bed "are you going to start sleeping again ?. I will go to baadi to see the mother but ragini go with laks Do you want to take me there sanskar?".

Swara approaches sanskar in bed and persuades her to wiggle sanskar body but sanskar still does not respond to swara.

Swara upset "well if you do not want to accompany me, I'll go alone" swara got up from bed and will go but sanskar withdrew his hand.

Swara was about to fall, and she fell into Sanskar's arms. Sanskar started saying sweet words "will you go without me swara? How could I let you go alone I will always be with you wherever you ask me not only to baadi, even if u ask me to go to the moon I will do as long as you are with me swara ".

Swara smiled at the words sanskar

"you do not need to the moon, you just need to stay here, in my heart because I will always be with you sanskar".

Sanskar began to fall into words swara.

Swara pulls her body to get up "let's get up quickly, get ready".

Sanskar got up from bed he went to the bathroom and was about to get ready. He wore a shirt and also a suit

"my hand sweats sick, can you make me wear this suit".

Swara thinks and understands what sanskar is doing "you start playing drama again, it seems like you are good at playing drama now, give your hand" swara pairing suit to sanskar.

Sanskar approached swara "You are my wife, you know very much what is in my mind and attitude but you are also an incompetent wife" sanskar tries to be angry, swara wonder with his words
"what do you mean sanskar?" .

sanskar explains "you always say I play drama but if I do not do that then you will never put my suit on me".

Swara smiled sheepishly.

They came out of the room and went downstairs, below them to meet annapurna, durga prasad and also sujata. Swara explains that both of them will go to baadi to visit sharsmishta's mother. All the families let them go.

"Maaaammmm ...." swara arrives at baadi and summoned her mother and hugged her. Sharsmishta seems pleased with the presence of swara and sanskar and blessed them

"shona,  how are you? Is everything all right?".

Swara nodded and her eyes began to look for the presence of someone

"mom where dad and also chotu".

Sharsmishta explains if his father is going to the store and chotu is asleep in the room. Suddenly they heard the cry of a child. Attention swara, sanskar and sharsmishta fixed into the house. They went to the room.

Swara holding her younger brother

"oohhh my dear do not cry  .. what u thirsty or hungry" swara trying to calm chotu, sharsmishta looked happy and smile see it.

Sanskar also calmed chotu and stroked his hair. Chotu smiled and stopped crying.

Swara looks surprised and looks at Sanskar "Good work, chotu seems to like you. See him smile at you and cry also stop" swara look happy.

Sanskar began to tease swara "maybe i already look worthy of being a father" sanskar see swara and mother sharsmishta.

Sharsmishta's mother just smiled happily "well let's bring chotu forward, mom will make you drink and food".

Swara and sanskar bring chotu into the living room, the three of them seen playing games. Sanskar tried to make chotu smile, he gave some toys to him. Chotu looks happy and excited

***

Haii everyone thank u for reading.  I hope all of u happy with this story. Plz tell me what do u think and what do u feel about this story. 

With love
@riena_al