episode 7

Swara looks at the clock, and she remembers having to pick up mischa at school. Swara take the bag and immediately down to the bottom.

She stopped the passing uttara

"uttara told my mother and aunt I went to pick up mischa".

Uttara nodded.

"May I not be late and the road is not jammed" muttered swara.

"please help speed up haan" swara said to the driver. Car speeding through urban kolkata

"we have arrived mrs " the driver told to swara, swara pay the fare and go down.

A car passes right in front of her and makes her startled. Someone gets the windshield and gets out of the car.

"Laks" call swara.

laks turn and open his glasses "swara you here, I'm so inconvenient you have to deliver mischa".

"do not say like that laks I'm happy to do it".

A girl ran up to them "daaaaaddddd " mischa hugged laks, then hugged swara.

A woman said "finally you come, mischa has been waiting for you for a long time, I told her not to go anywhere and I accompanied her until you came in. Mischa now your father and mother have come".

Swara denied "I'm sorry but I'm not.. "

before her finish talking, the woman said goodbye to leave. Laks thanked her for accompanying his daughter.
Laks, mischa and swara get into the car and go home.

Laks, mischa and swara arrive home.

Annapurna approached Mischa and asked how her first experience was at school. Mischa is happy to tell her dadi.

A few moments later sanskar came, swara looked towards sanskar and approached him "sanskar, what are you" but sanskar ignored her and kept walking towards his room.

Swara ran after him from behind.

Sanskar keeps the bag and opens his shirt. Swara takes his hand and says

"are you angry with me, so you will not talk to me".

Sanskar becomes indifferent and unconcerned. He did not answer swara's questions.

Swara begins to apologize "excuse me, you can punish me anything as long as do not silence me like this sanskar, please" swara persuade sanskar.

Sanskar smiles and holds his face "do you think I can be mad at you? I know you are busy, especially now that ragini is not at home and you are also taking care of mischa, but that does not mean you escape from your mistake because you have been willing in any law. is thinking of what punishment I will give you "smiling sanskar,
swara let go of sanskar hands from her face" you set me up ".

Sanskar embraces swara "I'm not trapping you but you're the one doing wrong".

"Auntie, do you want to help me" mischa enter the swara and sanskar rooms, and startled them.

Sanskar quickly let go of his embrace.

Swara was embarrassed "yes what's wrong, do you have homework from your teacher".

Sanskar tries to make mischa understand "what mischa your father is in his room, why do not you try to ask your father your aunt is a little stupid, so you better ask your father first".

Mischa is confused but she nods and obeys the words of Sanskar.

"Sanskar what you say, I'm stupid? "

" Not so dear I mean "

" I understand enough. Now do not ask me for help because I'm a stupid wife. "Swara goes out of the room leaving Sanskar .

Sanskar is confused and thinks" why is everything this way, that means to make mischa do not bother me when with swara. To her now very angry "Sanskar shook his head.

Swara walked with a smile.

***

"Laks, can not you teach your child and help her to make homework. She interrupts me, I mean at least not when I'm with swara" sanskar complain, laks just laugh.

Mischa approached her father "Uncle, dad can not help me, can you help me?" mischa ask for sanskar help.

"Give me I'll help you, I'm a bit cleverer than your dad" Sanskar replied confidently.

Sanskar began to think of solving the mischa homework.

"Uncle why is this, are you sure you can do it" asked mischa, sanskar started to get confused and looking for excuses.

At that time swara came "give me" swara seize the paper from sanskar.

Sanskar and laks silent to observe both of them.

"Done" said swara rejoiced and handed her homework to mischa.

Mischa is happy and thanks "wah aunt u is great, you help me, you are very smart".

Swara glances at sanskar and laks

"men can not take care of children" she mocked and left. Sanskar and laks are frowning and angry.

Swara enters her room and climbs the bed, then Sanskar comes but Swara does not care. He lay and slept, sanskar tried to steal the attention of swara he dropped his file. But Swara still does not care. Sanskar began to get annoyed then he turned off the lights and slept.

***

The sun began to rise

"Swara where my blue suit, vitamins, and bag" sanskar yell.

swara seems busy "sanskar what you can not take it yourself, i'm preparing for school mischa" swara go out the room, sanskar marvel and take his own needs.

Swara returns to the room "Have you taken your vitamins, the batteries will have breakfast ready for you?"

"Swara said as he finished the suit that was in sanskar. Swara takes a sanskar bag and takes it downstairs.

"Sit down, do you want to eat what bread, fruit" sanskar simply pointed to food.

swara then took bread for him, than poured milk to sanskar and mischa. Swara sees sanskar food intact "why do not you start eating".

Sanskar beckoned swara, that she had to feed him. But swara did not want to and shook her head. Sanskar does not care and does not want to eat.

There is no longer any option for swara, he takes bread on the plate and begins to feed the sanskar with her hand. Sanskar smiled with his wife's treatment.

After finished eating swara give her milk "let's drink this quickly, you'll be late later". Sanskar said good-bye to the office.

Laks asks Mischa to quickly finish her food because she has to leave school soon.

***

Sanskar headed to a hotel and talked to the receptionist. A waiter takes Sanskar upstairs by boarding an elevator.

In the house swara was preparing to pick up mischa, she took hp and called sanskar.

Phone linked "sanskar where are you, I'm ready today we'll pick up mischa at school .I hope you do not forget".

Sanskar tried to make excuses "I did not forget swara, but I'm still in the office, there's a sudden meeting this afternoon I only have 15 minutes to prepare everything I can not take you, you can go alone".

Swara tries to understand and says okay.

****

To be continue ❤❤❤

Leave ur votes and comment

God bless you all