episode 12

"I know sanskar is mad at me because I have ruined all his plans" swara is very sorry.

Swara arrives home, and sujata immediately calls her and tells her to knit her in the kitchen.

"Swara, why are you so long. Luckily you came, come help me make malpua and chakali"

Swara went straight to the kitchen and petrified her mother-in-law.

While ragini just finished checking the equipment in the warehouse.

"ragini what all the equipment in the container is complete or there we need to buy again" annapurna asked ragini

"no mom everything is available as the mother mentioned earlier"

Ragini approached swara and offered help "do you need my help"

"no ragini, i can do it myself"

"Ragini we still have a lot of work, you should do something else, it's late and we have to prepare dinner, you can prepare dinner with the help of sam while swara and sujata let them finish their job" explained annapurna

"well mom,  i will prepare dinner for us"

Ragini looks at the maid's job and asks about food for dinner.

"mom,  i will make Naan and peanut curry for our dinner"

"Yaa ragini, we have not been eating peanut curry for years, usually a parineeta who always makes peanut curry but he is good at making kheer" annapurna considering parineeta.

Ragini started making dishes for dinner

Swara and sujata have finished making chakali and malpua.

Sujata called sam "sam, see if ragini has finished making naan and peanut curry, if you bring it here and serve it here."

Swara will go to the room but sujata stop her

"Where do you want to go? Come here we will prepare for dinner"

Swara approaches and thinks, "how can I do something for sanskar if mom does not let me go" she muttered to herself.

"Swara what's up, you seem to think of something. Are you having trouble?" asked ragini

"no I'm okay" swara replied

The food was served, but the men had not come home from the office yet.

Annapurna explained about diwali

"Today we will start to install the lights and diya all over the house.Sam get the diya in the warehouse here"

The waiter picks up the diya, and gives it to annapurna. Annapurna distributes diara to swara, ragini, uttara and sujata.

"you can put this diya in your own room. Sam turn it diya in every corner of the house and in front of the house as well"

"good mrs"

Ragini and swara go to their rooms.

Swara starts to think what she should do. He saw the lamp and smiled.

"Swara"

Swara was surprised to hear someone call her, and it turned out to be sanskar

"Sanskar since when did you come home?"

" What is this"

"this diya, aunt asked me to turn this diya in the room because we will celebrate diwali"

Sanskar nodded and understood

"How do I make sanskar go from this room" muttered swara silently