EPS 44

"maaaammm" call shivana
Swara woke up from her sleep

"Yes dear do you want something?"

"Where is daddy?"

"He is coming home and changing clothes. Later he comes here. Do you want to drink?"

Shivana nodded, Swara gave her a drink

"halloooo"

Shivana and Swara look at the sound. They all smile.

"Shivana do you feel good today. Tell me what you want to eat?" uttara said

Shivana shook her head.

"See what I bring, I bring food for you. Do you want to eat? I'll feed you"

Uttara opened the lunch box and began feeding Shivana. Swara smiled at her.

Kreek

"Veer" said Swara

"Swara are you not going to go home first. You haven't changed clothes since yesterday. Aunt and grandmother also they came home with me, they will come back later tonight. You better go home and come back late at night. You don't have to worry about shivana with me"

"Yes disi, I will also take care of hee. You calm down"

"Alright I will change clothes then come back here. Please take care of Shivana"

Swara approached Shivana.

"Princess, i will go home first. I promise will be back soon. You're here with my aunt and father Veer."

Shivana nodded and swara kissed her forehead. Then she left the hospital.

Uttara made Shivana finish her food and rested again.

She looked at the veer and approached.

"I don't know you, but I don't like it if you act as the father of Shivana. You have taken the position of my brother so that Shivana prefers you to his own father"

"No, you're wrong. I only helped Swara. I didn't mean to take the position of Sanskar. I also wanted Sanskar to be close to his daughter. But it wasn't as easy as this to make Shivana understand if her father was a Sanskar"

"No, Shivana will understand if you are not her father and my brother is her father. You should leave Shivana and return to your city. I'm sure Shivana will accept my brother if you don't exist"

"What are you saying Uttara " said sanskar

"Brother"

"Sanskar" said veer

"You shouldn't talk to him like that. He helped a lot"

"Brother I mean I can't bear to see Shivana's rejection of you. I just want to see Shivana call you father. Not him"

"Uttara you won't understand. Shivana is still small, it's okay for her to call veer father. Because since she was born veer carried out my duty to her. Apologize to her uttara"

"Brother but ... I'm sorry"

"Veer forgive my sister, because she said rude to you"

"It's okay I can understand"

"I'm going home" uttara irritated while stepping out

"Wait," said Veer, but  Sanskar blocked him

"Just let him go"

"It's good if you are also here Sanskar. Swara is coming home first, so you can look after Shivana here"

"Not veer, we will take care of it together"