episode 10

Mumbai, 3:00 pm

"Dad, mam " swara ran up to shekar and sharsmishta while crying.

Ragini sees laks and hugs him tightly.

"Laks dadi, I have lost my mother and now dadi also left.Why did she leave as fast as this laks" ragini cry in the embrace of laks.

Laks tries to calm the ragini and wipes her tears.

Annapurna approached the ragini and embraced her, giving her strength to ragini.

"Ragini, I am losing your dadi, but I believe you are strong in accepting this" annapurna kissed the forehead ragini. Sujata also gives strength to ragini.

Swara burst into tears in her mother's arms as she noticed of her dadi.

"mother why do not you tell me if dadi condition worsen, if I know maybe I'll come fast here, I'll be able to talk and meet dadi" swara cry again.

Ragini touched the swara's shoulders, Swara turned and looked at her. Her eyes glazed over and they released each other's hugs and sobbed.

Mischa approaches ragini and asks her not to cry. Ragini hugged mischa.

"mom I know you are very sad. If you cry I will cry too. Dad please do not let mommy cry again Stop the tears." mischa wipes ragini tears. Ragini smiled and hugged her again. Laks also embraced ragini and mischa.

***
Sanskar arrived home, he ran into the house and searched swara.

"Sanskar, wherever you are" asked durga prasad

"Uncle, is swara doing well? Why is this house deserted where the other"

Uttara approaches and explains to sanskar "bhai,  do not you know ragini's dadi died and all went to mumbai including bhabhi. She has called you many times but your phone is off"

Sanskar tried to remember if the phone he turned off accidentally. He then took the phone and it turns out there is notice of a call from swara.

Sanskar tried to call swara but no answer. Sanskar think to immediately catch her to mumbai. Sanskar said goodbye and immediately went to mumbai.

***

"Sir, we must do the last ceremony of the mrs parvati " a priest speaks to shekar

Shekar just nodded and followed the minister's direction.

"Ragini, the cremation ceremony is about to begin. Laks you come with me" laks let go of his embrace on ragini, shekar takes the laks away with him

"Where sanskar?" shekar asked again

Swara tried to explain "he has a job he can not leave"

Shekar and laks go take fire and will burn the bodies of parvati

At that time ragini shouted "dadiiiiiii" she could not help crying.

sharsmishta hugged her and comforted her. Swara also hugged ragini and asked her to calm down.

Ragini could not contain her emotions, she fell unconscious.

"Ragini" sharsmishta and swara surprised

Laks throws down the fire stick and runs over to the ragini. He chanted the name of ragini and patted his face to get up. Shekar asks laks to bring ragini inside. And again performing the cremation ceremony.

Laks carried ragini inside and laid her on the bed. Annapurna participate worried and accompany ragini inside. Laks back and cremation ceremonies will be done soon.

Shekar and laks cry while putting fire on parvati's corpse. Cremation is in progress. The fire began to enlarge and burn the body.

Swara looked at the fire and recalled the incident with parvati.

Flasback:

parvati praised swara and calling their grandchildren, they did a family photo together.

Likewise sharsmishta he remembered her dadi when praising her for wearing maharashtra clothes.

Flashback end

The pastor gave a pitcher of parvati's ashes "this sir of her ashes, take this and drift to the river, it will reassure the dead" the priest explained to the shekar. shekar just nodded.

"Dadiiii" ragini woke up and yelled, annapurna surprised and approached ragini then hugged her. Ragini was crying.

"Ragini" swara approached and embraced her.

Swara tried to calm the ragini and explained if they had performed the parvati cremation ritual, and they had to sweep their ashes down the river. Hearing the words swara, ragini again unable to hold back tears.

Shekar came to tell us "tomorrow we will go to to wash away your dadi ashes, and you must participate as her last respects".

Ragini nodded his head.

Swara manages to win ragini and asks her to rest "you have to rest because tomorrow we will go." swara out of the room

Laks comes up to the ragini and hugs her "I know you can not accept this yet, and you miss your dadi, but you also have to control yourself ragini You have to take care of yourself too, I'm sure you're strong and can get through this."

Ragini just silent with blank stares. Laks asks her to lie down and rest. Laks put the blanket on the ragini and kissed his forehead.

***

Mumbai, 7:00 AM

"You have to have breakfast because last night you did not eat anything, I do not want you sick, you do not want to make me and mischa sad, we need you."

Ragini realized and remembered laks and mischa. She took the food that had been brought laks. Laks leaves her.

A few minutes passed, laks returned to the room to bring ragini. But he sees a sad ragini with a plate in her hand. In fact she just stared at the food without eating it.

Laks came over and grabbed the plate. Ragini was startled and woke up from her reverie. Laks forced ragini to eat and feed her.

"laks where mischa"

"Mischa, mother and auntie have come back to kolkata this morning"

Shekar came to ask for laks and ragini immediately prepared to depart.
Shekar, sharsmishta, swara, ragini and laks. They were ready to go sweep away the ash of parvati's

A car drove fast, and stopped right in front of them. Somebody opened the door and got out of the car.

***
Leave ur votes and comment