episode 8

Swara went outside and searched for a taxi. When she arrived in school, mishca run to swara . When they were about to enter the taxi, suddenly the laks came and told them to go home together.

Swara asks the taxi driver to go "sir, please go I'll ride that car with my brother".

The taxi driver nodded and did not mind and drove the car away. Mischa and swara boarded the car.

"Dad, can we go to the shopping center first. My teacher gave me the task of making a workshop. I have to buy all the ingredients " mischa persuasion, laks smile and grant mischa request .

They go to the shopping center to find something needed mischa.

Swara asks laks" laks do not you follow the meeting today ".

Laks wonder with question swara" meeting , no meeting today swara. If there is possibly I will not pick up mischa."

Swara started thinking and remembering the words of Sanskar" but Sanskar tells me if he will be meeting ".

Laks tries to give understanding to swara "maybe it's a meeting for a new sanskar company because he's starting a stand-alone, and I have not seen him in the office since 11. You do not have to worry about swara."

Swara tries not to worry and nods her head.

"Dad, I'm hungry "said mischa as she clutched her stomach.

"Okay we'll have lunch here. Swara do you mind?" laks asked swara

Swara says no, they are looking for a place to eat. After they finished eating, they went back to look for the items in need of mischa. Micha has got all the things she needs. Swara ask laks to go home soon, because parents are worried about them. Laks agrees and they go home together.

In the car mischa looks tired, and sleep in lap swara.

Arriving at home, laks open the door for swara and carry mischa into the house.

Swara was still thinking about something, something was bothering her.

She opens her bag to take her hp then calls sanskar "the number you are on is not active". Swara is worried because the sanskar phone is off.

***

"I hope you do well, because I want everything to look perfect" Sanskar is talking to a hotel maid

"well, mr i will handle everything, you do not have to worry everything will fit your request" the waiter assured sanskar.

"At 6 o'clock I'll come here again to make sure everything is ready"
Enchantment nods the head of approval.

Sanskar looks at his phone and receives a missed call from swara.

"You can not be far away from me swara, you are looking for me and worrying about me" whispered sanskar in his heart and he smiled
Sanskar left the hotel.

***

" aunt,  u will help me again doing my job" asked mischa on swara

"of course I will help you, come here we will do" welcome swara

Mischa carries the equipment she bought at the shopping center and handed it to swara. They began to make the tasks that school mischa assigned. Laks comes over to them and asks if he can help.

"do you need dad help?"

"of course, you must help me" mischa greeted her happily

Laks started helping the swara work on the masterpiece, a brainstorming brand to create a beautiful workshop.