EPS 30

Swara and Shoba will go to Maheshwari house, the neighbors are seen staring at them and talking about them.

"Dida why they seem to be looking at us," said Swara

"I don't know. Hey why did you see us like that?" asked Sobha

"Has your granddaughter been a widow?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look at this, there is an invitation from Maheswari family. Here is the name of your husband Swara"

Swara was shocked and saw the contents of the paper, as well as sobha.

"I can't allow this"

Sobha immediately brought Swara away with her to  Maheshwari house
When they arrived there, many people came and went and there were some dancers who entered the house.

"Excuse me, is there an event inside?" asked Sobha to one of the guests

"Yes, today there is a mehendi event here. And tomorrow there will be a wedding ceremony for two people from a maheswari family. Sorry I have to get in soon"

Swara just fell silent

"Swaraaaaaa" someone called her

Swara turned and looked at the face that called her

"You"

"Yes, I'm shanaya, do you still recognize me? Did you come here to attend my wedding?"

"You marriage?" swara shock

"Nobody told you, even Sanskar didn't tell you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sanskar asked me to marry him, I'm here for mehndi events."

Swara was very surprised

"Swara do you know that woman? How does she marry with sanskar while a Sanskar is your husband"

"Of course i can, may I be the young wife shanaya sanskar maheswari"

"I will not let this happen, I will talk to  maheshwari family and will tell Sanskar that Swara is ..."

Swara grabbed her grandmother's hand

"Dida, let's go, we shouldn't be here"

"Swara" Shoba is angry

But Swara forced her grandmother away

"Come on dida, I'm begging you"

Shanaya just smiled
Swara and Shoba leave from there to return to baadi

"Swara why did you prevent me from telling the truth to the woman?"

"Dida, she is the same woman in the photo and in the hotel that I told you about. She's the person, and now Sanskar decides to marry her. She doesn't think of me anymore, even my child. Dida,  Enough only me who is insulted by her want my son to be insulted "

"Swara you" Shoba hugged her

"Dida, I only live now for my child. I will not let anything happen to him. There will be no one who can harm or harm my child, I will always be there for him. I promise, I will do anything for this child"

Swara cried while stroking her stomach

***

The mehendi ceremony was started, uttara and shanaya were seen being hand painte. besides that some dancers performed their dances accompanied by beautiful music. Everyone enjoyed the program until evening.