episode 2

The sun began to rise, all family maheswari have gathered to do pooja.

"Sanskar  let's hurry we're too late to do pooja "said swara while clearing her saree

"I was ready"

sanskar and swara out of the room and was about to go down to do pooja.

( om jayjagdish play) 

Pooja finished, annapurna distributed sweets to all members of the family

"Let's eat this sweets".

Sujata went to the kitchen "sam immediately prepare breakfast for us"

"Yess madam" sam serves food on the dining table.

All the family members went to the dining room and sat in their places.

Ragini serves laks and also mischa "laks do you want juice, this milk mischa for her let's drink while still warm".

Mischa takes milk from ragini and finishes it.

Meanwhile swara serve sanskar "do you want what breakfast? Bread, milk, juice .. Hmm first you have to eat first bread and drink juice" swara keep talking without realizing that sanskar is staring and holding her hand.

"Sanskar can not you let go of her hand? Or you want swara to feed you. Hahaha "sujata continues to tease

Swara realizes that sanskar has not let go of her hand " sanskar what are you doing, let go my hand what you are not shy. Look here there is a little girl she was looking at us "swara look at mischa then sanskar so and torn sanskar immediately release his hand.

" Okay I will go to the office ".

"Hey sanskar you have not eaten anything at least drink milk or juice "said Sujata while stopping her step Sanskar turned

" no mother I'm full "

Sujata looked surprised and gave a glass of juice to swara

" take this, he will drink it if you ordered. I'm surprised he just sitting and held her swara hand he did not eat the ingredients but he said it's full "muttered sujata as he walked to her seat.

Swara approached Sanskar while seducing him, she pulled one of his sanskar hands and started to approach him.

Swara holds the waist of sanskar

"sanskar do you want to go to the office so fast, you do not eat if you are sick then I suffer like you, do not you always say that I am your happiness, at least you drink this first" swara show a glass of juice.

Sanskar seemed to melt with a soft greeting swara, he grabbed a glass of juice from her hands and finished it off.

Sanskar showed the empty glass right in front of the swara face and stacked it on the right side table. Swara smiles and leaves but sanskar holds her hand.

Once Sanskar's turn put his hands on the swara's waist, "be prepared I will go home fast and you have to prepare something for me because today I have obeyed you"

Swara seemed surprised, when she wanted to talk sanskar directly to kiss her lips.

Swara is still shocked but Sanskar goes straight out of the house. Ragini saw it and smiled. Swara turned around and was surprised to see that ragini was behind

"hmmmm ragini you"

ragini approached swara "quiet swara if you need my help to prepare something special i will help you" ragini smile and leave.

Swara blushed.

***

In the office sanskar busy reading the draft company that is on his desk. She flicked back the paper and looked at every sentence written there.

"Fuuuuhhhhh why so much I have to learn and finish today how I can go home fast" muttered sanskar irritably.

Tok tok tok.

Sanskar hears the sound of knocking on the door

"if any work or other file just keep it on your desk, just give it tomorrow to me I'll read and study it tomorrow Do not disturb me now you go because I have to finish all this immediately" sanskar angry without looking who is behind the door.

"You are why, suddenly scold me without looking at me" laks approached sanskar.

with guilt sanskar apologize to laks

"lucky sorry i thought not you sorry me".

laks patted sanskar's shoulders and calmed him "calm sanskar, I know you want to go home fast instead?"

Sanskar looked at the laks with a flushed face.

"I know, calmly give all this to me let me who will learn it"

laks take the file that is on the table sanskar.

Sanskar stands up and prevents him

"no laks are my duty, and you must have other duties, I can surely finish everything immediately".

Laks smiled "already"

without ignoring the laks going from the sanskar room with all the files.

***

"Parineeetaaaaaa where you are, you have not prepared food for dinner, even you have not cleaned the kitchen, yard and my room why do you become so lazy" shouted sujata looking for parineeta.

Parineeta approached Sujata and explained "my aunt is not feeling well, so I went to the room to rest".

"mmmm brother what brother sick, just rest and do not have to think about food for dinner. Let me and ragini who will prepare it" said swara worried with parineeta.

Sujata looks annoyed at swara "what are you doing swara, it's lucky he's allowed to stay here by brother, otherwise I'll kick her out of this house!".

Annapurna comes and tries to intervene "never mind that she is my daughter-in-law, Parineeta if you feel unwell go to your room and rest."

Parineeta nodded and looked surprised by her family's attitude.

Kriinggg kriiingggg kriiing

Swara approaches the phone and picks it up

"Can talk to mrs. swara sanskar maheswari" someone heard on the other end of the phone

Swara replied "what's wrong, why are you calling the home phone If you want to talk to me just call my cellphone".

A man spoke again "you have less than 5 hours left I want to see how great you are If you fail then you will know what I can do for you"

My phone was suddenly disconnected.

Swara is thinking about how to make her show within 5 hours. swara went to her room she was looking for something in the closet, drawer and bag. A cell phone belongs to him, he then calls and talks to someone.

"Swara, are you in a fast room downstairs? We have to prepare food for dinner, because soon the men will come home from the office" shouted sujata

swara immediately throw the phone into the mattress and immediately down the kitchen.

All the women look busy in the kitchen to prepare food and serve it on the dining table. Swara goes to the door, visible from a distance a man is waiting for her, he gives a gift box to swara. Swara smiled and say thank u for him . After getting the box swara go to her room.

All the men have come home to work, annapurna then greet them

"you are back home on time, we have prepared the food, let's have dinner".

all walk to the dining table and then follow the swara from behind. Dinner finished all family members going to their respective rooms.

Sanskar opened the door of the room, turned on the lights and was surprised.

*** BERSAMBUNG ***