episode 5

Chotu looking so happy with swara and sanskar.

"Swara I will go out for a while to buy something you stay here for a while" sanskar got up from his seat and left.

Swara holding chotu "chotu what's wrong? Why you look sad, you're sick or"

sharshmista stopped talking "he seems sad to see sanskar go".

Swara starts to think and wonder

"you know beta,  sanskar loves you very much, and I also see that he is also happy with the children. Mother always pray that you are happy, and you can immediately make sanskar a father "sharsmishta stroked the head swara, swara bowed embarrassed.

***

"Let me see, you're very pretty wearing it. Tomorrow my mother will take you to school "ragini praises mischa. 

then laks do not want to lose" not only your mom , dad will also take you "laks embraced mischa.

They are still in the shopping center to buy some school clothes for mischa.
" Mom, dad  i very happy to have you guys. I love you "mischa kissing ragini and laks.

"Now we have to get food for lunch, mum is hungry "ragini named face pitiful.
The three of them walked looking for a restaurant.

***

" Hallo my name is shona. "Swara is shocked to hear the voice and sees a hand puppet, then smiles chotu smiling at it.  Sanskar uses a hand puppet as a gift for chotu, and they play with shona. 

Sanskar is very familiar and embraces chotu, swara just look and smile to her husband

"sanskar chotu look tired, and looks sleepy i will take him to mother let he doze"

But sanskar stop it "no need, we are here, so let's take care and sleep chotu together" swara smile and shame.

They brought chotu together into the room. They laid chotu and started sleeping

"chotu I will sing for you to sleep"

swara simled at the sanskar words.

"what's so funny ? why are you laughing? "

"is it true sanskar you are going to sing? will you turn into kissan again who is good at singing with the help of tape recorder. hahahaha" swara laughing

sanskar offended and reciprocated

"mrs swara I can sing, yes although my voice is not as good as you.Wait I forget, if my sweet wife is not only smart to play guitar and dance but also have a good voice If you taunt me, then you who should sing for chotu swara "

Swara objected, but Sanskar persuaded her, swarna began singing a lullaby.

When swara ends her song and sees chotu, it turns out not only chotu who fell asleep even sanskar fell asleep with chotu while hugging her. Swara just smiles and says "crazy man but I love you"

Swara came out of the room and left those who were asleep, she approached her mother in the kitchen cooking a meal for dinner "mother what I can help you"

sharsmishta shakes her head "no shona all the work is almost done.Why do not you go to sleep with chotu and sanskar.You also must be tired all day take care chotu and play with it. Mother can see for yourself you have started to understand how to play as mother You and sanskar look loves chotu like your own Son ".

Swara smile " not so, chotu is my brother and he is sanskar brother too. That's why we take care of it "swara makes excuses.

"It's almost night, but sanskar he has not woke up yet. I'll wake him up "muttered swara in her heart.

She went into the room and patted the shoulder of sanskar to wake him, swara whispered sanskar name in his ears, so as not to disturb chotu.

"sanskar let's get up sanskar "

Sanskar began to be affected by the whisper of swara, he tried to find the origin of the sound.

Sanskar opened his eyes and turned his face, instantly swara startled and silent. Sanskar managed to kiss the cheeks swara suddenly when he was turning his face, because swara still whisper his name in the ear sanskar.

"You're trying to find the opportunity when I'm sleeping swara. It's not ashamed if you look at it. At least if you want to make love with me not at this time. Can we finish tonight dear" sanskar start teasing swara, swara not accept with his word. 

"no I do not mean it like that. I just do not want to disturb chotu when i wake you up. Im not looking for opportunity like this .. Already wake up fast we have to go home this is almost night, mother surely will worry us" swara pull sanskar hand to wake up , Sanskar is annoyed with her confession

"You dont love me "

Swara let go of her hand "what do you mean? I love you so much sanskar What have you not been aware of my love" swara looked away

"I know but at this moment it seems like your love fast starts to decrease. You do not become romantic to me "sanskar upset and try to leave swara.

Swara starts thinking and pulls her hand "I'm sorry, I do not mean to upset".

But Sanskar did not care what she said he kept angry and turned his face and did not want to look at his wife.

"Well if you are stubborn" swara go away, then stop her pace and turn around and kiss the sanskar cheek

"I love you and will always always like that" swara back twisted and went away saying

"I will not do romantic things to you because you always do that to me. So I'll wait for you to do something like when we boarded the helicopter "Swara smiled and left.

Sanskar also smiled "why should always be a man who gives something special but I will always do that for you"