summary

╔ ——————————————— ╗
the lazarus job
╚ ——————————————— ╝

NADIA JAMES was damaged goods

NADIA JAMES
was damaged goods. Being beaten and thrown around made the shell around her heart hard and tough to crack. She was closed off from the world and afraid to trust. Her missions kept her in check and on the tips of her toes. 

As if her life couldn't get any worse, she got the mission and everything in her world seemed to fall apart. Her mission was simple: get in, kidnap, get out. All she had to do was turn in the subject, get the money, then she was free to continue her life in solitude. It was supposed to be simple, quick, and efficient. 

What Nadia didn't know was that her target happened to be in the company of four unique individuals. There was the leader, suspicious of her as soon as he saw the dark clothes and dull gaze. The littlest one appreciated her ability to be sarcastic and snarky. The smart one tended to be wary around her, but he liked her bluntness. 

Then there was the last one, or as Nadia liked to call him, Hotshot. He was a jerk- rugged and tough with the girl who had no reason to be soft with him. He was like her- demanding and impulsive. 

An attraction begins to blossom between the two, only igniting further when Nadia has no choice but to take all five with her across the galaxy to their designation. 

On a trip filled with adventure and adrenaline, lies and secrets are uncovered. The raw truth is exposed, shaking Nadia to her core. Her true colors are uncovered, as is the darkness festering at the edge of the galaxy. 

In an attempt to figure out what is going on, Nadia and the five search for answers only to find out that it was already too late. 

He was already out for blood

'colors series' 

1. the ripple effect (completed) [edited]
2. the lazarus job (completed) [editing in process]
3. the stargazer (completed) [will be edited]

rating: pg-13 for violence & mentions of abuse/torture

began: february 2018
completed: february 2018
edited: november 2020 - \

▀▀▀▀▀▀
©seriowan

▀▀▀▀▀▀©seriowan