|Chapter 1|

|Isabella|

"Well I want to see a black beach." I told Dalton as we sat out in the chairs outside the condo his mother rented for us. "There's black beaches?" Dalton asked as we looked out over at the ocean that collided with the white sands.

"Yeah in Hawaii. Volcanic activity turned the sands black and it's pretty." I told him looking at the little slushy drink we had with an umbrella. "Sounds nice, maybe next summer break we'll go to Hawaii." Dalton said and I nodded. "Bali is nice." I said and Dalton nodded.

'Very nice, you guys had a nice vacation out here.' "So how long has your mother had this condo?" I asked Dalton who looked over at me. "Two years maybe. She bought it after the whole wendigo thing when she sold that timeshare. She thought it'd be a nice little couples vacation." Dalton said.

"Your mom is nice." I told him. 'Yes you two sure have been enjoying this vacation in Bali.' 'The drinks are amazing here and Dalton's been quite sweet.' And we told his family about si months ago that we had been dating and Danielle didn't look too pleased.

It happened when Noah walked in on Dalton kissing me. So it went downhill from there. Noah told his parents who confronted us about it. Dalton tried to make up some story on how it was trying to win me over. I didn't say a thing.

Dalton broke when Danielle used the alpha tone. Derik ended up breaking next admitting that he knew it. And next thing you know everyone was aware of our relationship. After that came the teasing and my very defensive actions which resulted in tons of pranks and Andrew turning good to prank with me.

'You defended yourself in the end, quite well.' 'I think the pranks were worth the teasing sometimes seeing their faces.' Satan nodded. "But I'm sure we can go to some place in Hawaii next vacation and see black beaches." Dalton said as I took a sip from my drink. We were in Bali on Valentine's break.

We had a longer Valentine's break since we both worked extra and the headmaster gave it to us no questions asked. I smirked at that thought. He did it because a year ago I held him at gunpoint to get a vacation to Greenburg.

It wasn't exactly a vacation. More of the hunt of my longtime enemy The First. Who turned out to be an ancient hellhound named Pexhar One who thought he was loyal by doing it. Satan had taken care of him. 'One ancient hellhound replaced him. Garrick.' Yes allies became enemies and enemies allies.

The ancient hellhound Garrick the brother of Gavial and Gabrielle showed up a few weeks after Pexhar's fall. He pledged loyalty once more. 'You enjoyed that loyalty pledge and you know it.' Of course I enjoyed that loyalty pledge as it wasn't to Satan. It was to me.

"This trip has been quite nice." Dalton said as his eyes focused on the waves rolling lazily against the beaches. It was cold back in America, but it was in the seventies here. We weren't going swimming unless indoors of course. Unless your Dalton, but it was a nice vacation that we were on.

"My mom picked a nice spot." Dalton said looking at the empty beach that was surrounded by woods. "Yes has quite the privacy." I said. Dalton smiled. "Yeah." Dalton murmured before we finished up our drinks before I got up and stretched before walking inside the house.

It was a pretty two bedroom house. 'Very pretty and you seem to be getting a better relationship with being here.' Dalton and I shared a bed once and that was because the second bedroom didn't have sheets and needed to be cleaned up some and we arrived late so I slept in his bed.

Dalton agreed to face the other way. 'And he was respective of your wishes, you were the one that rolled his way.' 'I can't control what I do in my sleep.' Satan shrugged as Dalton and I headed to the kitchen and he opened it to go make us some dinner.