|Chapter 13|

|Isabella|

"Well for one thing, do not up and punch the leader of the coven if he offends you. We are here to discuss peace and what they want to keep your secret." Dalton said and I fought every desire to roll my eyes at him.

He would say something about it and then it'd just get ugly from there and it just would go downhill from there. I was still not very happy after that whole waitress situation. I only broke her nose and I wanted to way worse things to her, but I controlled myself.

'After I told you they could press charges possibly.' 'And it's illegal to kick a service dog out, Maryse is a danger to no one.' 'Was she trained by a professional?' 'I did her training myself and they can't ask for papers or ID.' She just got on my nerves.

Old people, old bats who don't like dogs especially. She can just keep her opinion of dogs to herself before she really upsets someone. And I am a hunter, so ha! She'll have to take it up with The Organization. . . if she can even find me and prove it was me.

There wasn't a single camera in there and very few customers. So she couldn't do much. Next time she'll think before she speaks. 'I'd make a great world dictator you know.' 'Of course you'd think of that, although some would feel semi safe.' Least Satan gave that support for me which was nice.

"You should also wear something nice, maybe a dress. To be specific a black dress with red flowers and black and white polka dots that I bought in your size." Dalton said with a smile. "You bought a dress for me to wear to this negotiation meeting?" I asked.

Dalton nodded. "You want to look nice, to show that you are serious." Dalton said. "I don't like dresses." I responded and Dalton smiled a little nervously. "Yes, but it'll be good to use it." Dalton responded and I shook my head. "I'll be in leather pants." I responded.

'Yes, the hunter attire to show you are serious. Maybe even let them see the silver swirls to show that you aren't fucking around with them.' That did sound nice. Show them that I am not someone to be messed with and pretty dresses was not the way to go.

"Not happening Dalton, no dresses I am wearing my hunter attire to show them I'm not someone to be messed with." I told Dalton who sighed yet nodded. Which made me feel better of course. "Just try to be nice and willing to negotiate." Dalton said and I nodded.

"I'll tell you my terms, I'm not going to sell myself in any way. Offer my 'first' child in their eyes, sell Maryse or any of my demons. Offer any of my friends up or anything that could hurt me, my family and friends. . . and I guess you." I said with a shrug.

Dalton's face brightened at that. 'And by the day you become more nice to Dalton and he looks much more happier when he sees it.' I rolled my eyes at Satan and how dramatic he could be. Dalton watched me before moving some of his hair and looking at me.

"And are you bringing any weapons?" Dalton asked. "I never go anywhere without some sort of weapon on me. I don't have a concealed weapon's license for nothing. I do this to make sure that I am never caught off guard." I told Dalton who nodded. "Just try not to bring stakes." Dalton said.

I didn't even think of that until Dalton mentioned it and it made me want to bring a stake now. 'Maybe he shouldn't of mentioned that as now it tempts you, but I'll make sure that you don't do it and start an actual attack while there.'

Of course Satan would ruin the fun. Jerk. I shook my head before focusing on Dalton who offered a smile to me. "Is that all?" I asked. "Pretty much." Dalton said. "I can bring my hounds of hell right?" I asked. As a display of power telling them to not fuck with me.