|Chapter 5|

|Isabella|

After a few more rounds on my bike with Lyric taking most of them and Dalton one we went inside. Dalton of course said he'd meet me there after grabbing the things for Valentine's day. They were in the back of his pick-up.

I was inside with my sketchbook out with a piece of charcoal in my hand. Sketching out something. A girl no doubt about it from the charcoal streaks of hair. The door and opened and Dalton came in holding a red basket with a stuffed animal in the basket.

'I wonder what it's going to be.' 'Either a dog or horse. Maybe a cat, but if he did it wasn't that smart. I am not a fan of cats.' 'Hellcats are the worse.' The hellhounds cat version made by Satan who ended up regretting it, but it helped hell with their existence.

Dalton came up to me and set the basket down. 'Little more things, he always does that.' He does. I grabbed it and pulled some chocolate out and smiled at all the Whitman's chocolate. The stuffed animal was a black wolf with red eyes, just like Maryse. I looked at Maryse.

She was in her dog bed chewing on a toy. "Nice. . . like usual." I said with a small smile and Dalton smiled at that. "The wolf reminded me of Maryse so I got it for you." Dalton said sitting down before glancing at the drawing which I covered.

I didn't like people looking at my unfinished work. It made me frustrated as it wasn't done. "Keep your eyes away." I responded and Dalton held his hands up in response. My eyes shifted to the living room where all of them were sitting with each other. 'In cute couples of course.'

Orchid was in Andrew's embrace, more of in his lap. Enyr was on the love sofa with Lucas's head in his lap and the rest of Lucas all over the love seat, his feet and ankles dangling over the end. Then Derik and Lyric at the end of the couch with Lyric cuddled up into Derik.

Ryne was alone, but on his iPhone no doubt texting his girlfriend. 'You guys finally got a name. I wonder if it'll take two years like it did for you with Dalton.' 'They knew Dalton's name and what he looked like. We just weren't dating.'

But her name was Eden. Her original name was Emma, but they changed it to Eden and she preferred being called it. It was a nice name of course. Little. . . vampire like, but vampires were the ones that knew her. I do believe Kane was helping her with the venom withdrawals. 

Ryne only disclosed her venom withdrawals. And he didn't have much opinion on it as Victor made him. They didn't want her to risk going back to vampires. 'And becoming addicted to the feeling of being high with the venom and the strength that comes with it as well.'

"So do you like all of the things?" Dalton asked with a smile on his face. "You got good chocolate." I told him taking one of the Whitman's bar and unwrapping it and smiled before taking a bite of the seasonal and delicious chocolate enjoyed the taste of it.

"Did you get me anything?" Dalton asked tilting his head to the side his hair falling. He had a smile and his eyes were practically sparkling. I almost felt bad. "Nope, but a hug will work." I told him. Dalton stared at me. "You can have some of my chocolate." I told him.

He reached for a Whitman's bar. "Anything, but that, you hear me, anything or I'll cut your hand off." I told him. 'Your a psychopath over that chocolate.' 'Correction sociopath.' Satan rolled his eyes at me. I looked at him before turning the page in the sketchbook and went to drawing.

Except this time I was thinking. I sketched out 3D hearts and colored them before sketching out a wolf in the middle and putting Dalton's name in cursive. The wolf wasn't as best as the other ones I had drew for Dalton and for projects at the college. Simple words it wasn't realistic.