|Chapter 32|

|Dalton|

"The plan for the meeting is simple. It's nothing extremely complicated. We have the address for the warehouse. The scouts are going to arrive first with us and then the trackers to see what they can smell. The trackers will bring the warriors." My father said.

We sat at a large table in the pack house in Greenburg. "The lead scout will be Dirk, our lead tracker will be Brooks and his mate. The warrior leader will be the seasoned leader Theo." My dad spoke looking at the important werewolves he had invited.

'The leaders. The beta's, the gamma's, and the delta's. Along with some the warriors. It's still hard to believe that tomorrow will be the meeting with the vampires. And of course Isabella's grenade came in and she was so happy and invited us over as well.' 'Well we got some dinner as well from it.'

Ash nodded. And it was good dinner as well, some Flimur chicken enchiladas. It was good so seeing the grenades Isabella ordered was worth it. And Ryne's facial expression when he realized what Isabella had ordered. Ryne had this dumbstruck look on his face before shaking his head and walking away.

He also muttered things to himself. Isabella had a smug smirk on her face the entire time that Ryne walked away. The grenade worked to Isabella's advantage in many ways. To help with the vampires. 'And to antagonize Ryne of course with the thought of a bomb in the house.'

I nodded in agreement with Ash.  Isabella had been waiting for this meeting impatiently with the days we had been here. Isabella had come over a few times. I also had gone running a few times. We even visited Alana, Kadan, and Isadora to see how they were doing.

Isadora was going to be staying with one of the pack nannies with Isaac and one of my mother's close friends. 'And I do believe Isabella got Satan to send a hellhound for when we leave so they get extra protection in case the vampires try something.' Isabella had demon influence.

She had her hounds of hell attending the meeting, she choose to bring them. And she was having them in their demon forms to bring her own kind of fear. They like to use Forsaken for fear so Isabella was using demons to bring fear to them. She wasn't messing around with them at all.

And they just didn't seem to understand that. My eyes flicked up to where Alana and Kadan were sitting. Alana had Isadora in her arms. Isadora tended to go wherever Alana went. Alana made a very good mom and was very protective over Isadora.

'Even mom says she is a good mom to Isadora. And she has concluded that Isadora will be spoiled as Alana and Kadan have no plans to have anymore children.' 'Yeah. Isadora will be daddy's girl for sure and a mommy's girl as well.' Ash smiled some as we looked at Kadan who was seated next to his parents.

Alric and Whitney. "They're using Forsaken right?" Alric asked speaking up to my father and my father looked at him. "Yes and they had some escaped so I am not pleased. If they attack we're decimating the entire coven until there is nothing left." My father spoke.

No playing around at all. The last vampire attack left any playing around go out the window when it comes to vampire covens. Alric nodded and smiled at his mate. Whitney was much more friendly and happy now a days. 'She is getting over all that happened and focusing on her son and granddaughter.'

Whitney had been sad for the longest of times. And my mother blamed herself for that. Not being able to protect her. But Whitney always had this sad look in her eyes and became protective of Kadan. Alric tried a lot to cheer her up.

She slowly lightened up and when Isabella announced Vilhry and Paris's death she seemed to be more happy. 'She no longer feared the hellhound coming back or Paris. She's much more happy and spoils her granddaughter rotten on purpose on well.' Whitney would be the grandmother to put Isadora on lots of sugar then send her home.