|Chapter 6|

|Dalton|

"A vampire coven?" I asked Isabella as we sat inside in my house at the kitchen. In front of us were quesadillas with chicken in them. Some sour cream on the side. Maryse laid at Isabella's feet silently while Hades watched Maryse with Gracie.

She was just a bit shorter than Hades. Maryse was larger than the two. "Yeah, they were pretty vague about it as well." Isabella said picking up the quesadilla slice and dipping it in the sour cream before taking the bite. I had a nice amount from being a werewolf.

'A vampire coven that is not Kane and is interfering with Isabella's life. We also don't have an alliance with that neither. Do you know what that means?' 'Ash we are going to be alphas soon. The first solution can't be war ok? Think with a level head.' 'Level head went out the window.'

I knew were Ash was coming from. They were threatening Isabella and her being an immortal. They put our mate as risk. Ash wanted to eliminate that threat as soon as possible. Any means necessary. 'I will declare war on that coven and destroy them to protect Isabella.'

As would I, but we were going to be alphas one day. And we need to act like alphas. We needed to be mature. And right now feelings couldn't come in the way and declare way. We needed to think with a level head as well and war wasn't with a level head.

"I say I go bomb their coven grounds and eliminate every other vampire and ones that know." Isabella said. "I just told Ash no war." I told her. "Sometimes war is necessary." Isabella said. "We had a break." I told her. "I am aware." Isabella said.

"Let's deal with this on a level head, think it over." I told her. "I did think it over. It was the less violent one according to Ryne and Satan. And Satan is the king of hell. He suggested releasing some hungry sex demons and hellhounds." Isabella said. 'See and you thought my idea of war was bad.' 'Sometimes I feel like you and Isabella conspire against me. Like you have a mind-link and conspire against me.' 'I promise you I don't have mind-link with Isabella. You have to be a werewolf. I've heard that Derik can guess what Lyric is thinking, but not mind-link.'

I shrugged. "A more level head than those two, like me." I told her and Isabella sighed as she dipped another quesadilla in the sour cream. "Fine what do you suggest Dalton?" Isabella asked and I smiled feeling very alpha like at the moment. Isabella asking me for my opinion.

Maybe Nico should be here as well to help me with this. He could help. Nico did have a very level head about things unlike Ash. He was the one who was there when Ash was riding all over me with Isabella and being very dominating.

I remember that. Ash trying to flaunt his dominance over Dalton when we believed she didn't know about the supernatural. It all ended when we found out she was a hunter. 'She stopped letting me flaunt my dominance and would hit me away.' 'You deserved it. You did pin her to a bed.' 'So worth it.' 'Want me to tell her that?'

Ash went silent, but growled. He didn't want me to tell Isabella that so I decided not to do that. "I suggest a meeting. They didn't just threaten for any of reason. You need to find the reason they threatened." I told Isabella.

"I don't like negotiating with terrorists. I'm an executer. I don't negotiate. I behead, stake, shoot and kill. That's what I was trained to do." Isabella said. "But you need to negotiate. I'll help." I told her and I saw Isabella's fists clenched in anger at negotiating with vampires.

'She wants to eliminate the threat before it is no longer a threat, but is what it had been threatening.' I knew that, but right now this was level head thinking. "I know you don't like the sound of it, but you have to trust me ok?" I asked and Isabella nodded still grinding her teeth together.