Everything makes sense. Not!

I got up and knew what I had to do, I had to go talk to Jeremy and everyone else.

Jeremy wasn't in the room so I went out and looked where we would normally be in between classes, but they weren't there.

As I wanted to go look some more I had to go to class, wait I have Science with Yumi I can confront her.

So when I got to Science, Yumi wasn't there. Does she know what happened too? It seemed weird that Yumi wouldn't be here I mean the day restarted to sort of speak.

As the day went on I hadn't seen any of the guys I got a little angry that they were keeping this a secret from me.

Finally, I had given up so I went back to my dorm and everyone was there and staring at me.

I stopped and looked at them angrily like why didn't they talk to me.

"Mason, why don't you sit down." Yumi gestured to a chair

"Look I know about what happened and how time restarted." I spoke up

"We figured that, Yumi lied to you when you first asked about it because we thought you would just forget the next time. Unfortunately you know and you can't tell anyone about our hideout." Jeremy explained

"Why? Is something bad going to happen to me?" I was a little worried.

"Hopefully no, but you do have to join us in fighting, you do have something in your body that makes you kind of immune to the brain washing." Odd implied

This was all so weird like what was going on, what were they talking about.

"What is basically happening is that we are all in a group who goes inside a real life video game that seems to never end and now you have to be in it." Ulrich explains

"Why do I have to be in it?" "Well it's because you remember everything that happens after the restart of that day. While all of us had to be added to the computer besides me I was put into the world by my dad." Aeilita tried to convince me to just join them.

"This actually doesn't make sense at all." I didn't really get it and I just didn't know if I wanted to join them.

"Well there is a bad person that is named Xana and they use towers to come into the real world and disrupt everything." Jeremy said

"Well I guess I will do it, anything that will keep everyone safe and my family."

There it was made they had all nodded and we put our hands in and yelled Code Lyoko.

--Next Day--

Jeremy had brought me to the lab and I had to decide my weapon of choice and my wardrobe.

I had chosen a trident as my weapon and sweatpants ripped just at halfway at the sides and it's white, and I have a muscle shirt that's also white.

I can believe I'm going to be my own video game character.

"Will it hurt when I get hit?"

"Probably I don't know I don't go in Lyoko." Jeremy sound kind of pleased.

Wait why do I have to go in and Jeremy doesn't, it kind of doesn't seem fair. Well, I guess someone has to be the weak link in this group.

Well it doesn't matter I'm going to be playing a video game to keep this world safe, this is literally like a dream job.

Though this does seem weird, like how did everything get here, why is this happening, and will I die if I lose.

Well even though it's a risk it's a risk I'm willing to take.