Everything Works Out In The End.

"Well... I've got some revenge to dish out, so why not." I happily came over to a table Mettox gestured me towards.

"So here's the plan, Xana will be making a portal into the real world. While you and I defend Xana from the Lyoko warriors." I wondered how long Mettox and Xana have been planning this attack on the human world.

That's when it all hit me, I remember all of the planning when I was a kid before I was sent off to the human world.

This all started when Mettox and I were born, Xana had this all planned from the beginning.

I can't believe it...

Xana is such a genius to come up with this plan, and Xana is very patient to wait about 20 years for this plan to finally start its ending.

Mettox waved me over to her and I walked over. "So are you ready? Klause is waiting for us."

She pushed her hand on the wall and it dissolved away to show Klause waiting for us. Mettox hopped on him and held out her hand, I looked at it and then took it.

She pulled me into Klause and we flew off. As we moved through tight spaces and flew into the open, I noticed we were in Sector 5.

I'm guessing this is where Xana lives and attacks from its own place.

We flew right into the Desert Sector when we saw somebody there. "Mason? That's a person right?" Mettox asked noticing the person as well.

"Yeah, but I don't know who it could be. So, don't fire right now, let me check it out then I'll give a signal if needed." She nodded in approval and we did a fly by as I jumped off.

It took me a while to make sure I was balanced, but when I did and looked at the figure, I couldn't believe who it was...

Yumi...

She had found my note and guess she came here to talk to me about it.

"Yu..." She stopped me mid-word and kissed me passionately. "I can't believe this is the real you, you look hot in this outfit." I blushed a little from this comment.

She continued to speak. "I read the note and I know you're fully in Lyoko, and I want to be too." My jaw dropped from her request of fully giving up her life.

"Yumi, are you sure you want this? Because since you're not fully a Lyoko person, you won't be able to turn back."

"Of course I want to do this, a life without you would be too painful to live in." I nodded and yelled to Mettox to come here.

I told her what Yumi wanted and at that moment Xana finally came as well.

Xana wrote in the sky saying that there's no going back, and you won't be pregnant anymore.

"Isn't there some way I can keep the twins?" She pleaded and Xana said the twins will develop just not in Yumi's body.

Xana waved it's hands in front of Yumi's stomach and to orbs came out of it.

"Are those..." Before I could finish Xana nodded and said this is how they took care of Mettox and I.

Xana did another thing with it's hands and a giant circle went around Yumi. Within seconds it went black and clear soon after.

Yumi emerged from the darkness look so hot that I had to kiss her. "Yumi, you look hot in you're new outfit too." We both giggled and Xana said it was time for the plan.

"What's going..." I stopped her and told her everything about Xana's plan. She looked astonished, but grew a devilish smile.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" She said and Xana began the process. It would take a long time and would need all the towers to be activated.