The Revealing That Is Great.

Yumi shocked me with that sentence so much, I stopped immediately. Not knowing. What's going to happen...

"Oh my gosh, Yumi I'm sorry I didn't know. I would've gotten you something else."

"It's ok I would've liked this gift, but I had to tell you before you started. What are we going to do?"

"Well right now we have no idea if you are or not and that's the most we know. So, let's just keep it like that and if you still feel like you have one, we'll do a test. I mean it could just feel like it." I tried to make the best of what was going on here, but there's no way I could I mean we're both 16 years old and to have a child at that age, it's a little scary.

"Ok I mean your right, we don't know if it's true or not, maybe I just feel like it, but for now no sex and we can't tell anyone about this."

I nodded in agreement and got up and laid on Yumi's bed with Yumi tucked in my arm.

"If I am pregnant, you'd help me throughout the whole thing and afterwards right?"

I looked at her and smiled "Always and forever baby." Like that I kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye.

I took my clothes from the bush and went through the treacherous walk back to my room and plopped on the bed, and just like that I was out.

I awoke next morning really just pondering on what would happen if Yumi and I did have a baby. I've always wanted to have six so I guess getting them early is the best choice. I chuckled when I thought that, I got up and got dressed and headed out the door to find the gang.

I found them in our usual spot by the soda machine and I went straight to Yumi.

"Are you feeling any better?" I whispered to Yumi looking away from the gang.

"I still feel the same, but it might just be the stomach bug, I'll let you know next week I promise, this may be our future I'm holding."

"Ok, by the way I was thinking we should tell Jeremy only because I don't want it getting hurt when you go into Lyoko." She was going to say something when we were interrupted by the gang.

"Hey you know we're here too, it's not just you two." Odd said pushing us apart.

"Except, Odd, at least we are the only ones whose dated each other and not a bunch of girls." We all laughed as Odd's cheeks grew red.

"Hey guys, you know what we should do?" Aelita asked, we all looked blankly at her. "We should build a snowman! There's enough snow on the ground to do so."

We all grew smiles and headed out in front of Kadic Academy and rolled up snowballs to make the snowman.

While I wasn't noticing Odd and Ulrich were making a mini snow block, and they moved me to look at something only to be tricked and be pushed into the snow block where I fell over into a bunch of snow.

We laughed and we finished the snowman, it looked like a simple snowman, so we decided to put a bunch of different colors of clothing to make the snowman pop.

Now it looked like a rainbow threw up on it, but we loved it because it was unique. After we finished I went off to the side and rolled up a ball of snow and chucked it at Jeremy.

"Snowball fight!" I yelled and we all just started chucking them at each other.

After the snowball fight we went to the cafeteria where the lunch ladies had hot chocolate for us.

As we went to sit down there came this girl I've surprisingly never see before. She had long black hair and pale skin with two odd boys by her side.