There's A Slight Problem.

Before I start this next chapter off I would just like you guys to know that this chapter has been inspired by my sister's godmother. How this inspired me was when she was talking to me when she came up to where I live and gave a stern talking to me about a chapter. Hope you guys can figure out which one. Oh and Ondria message me after you read this 😉.

The next few days flew by and it was almost Christmas time! I grew excited because I love Christmas, the time where you spend time with people you love for a whole day.

There is one person that I have my eyes set on for Christmas, of course it's Yumi.

This was going to be one Christmas that I'll never forget, mostly because I'm not going to be with my parents, every year I'm usually with my parents, but this year it's not going to happen.

However it doesn't matter I'm with my friends that love me, especially Yumi. Yumi and I are getting really serious with each other now that we can just really be together.

Though something feels a little off with Yumi, she's been a little over reactive.

It just started happening ever since we had sex, I think she just might be nervous that her parents might find out. Or maybe it's the fact that she was taken for a whole day in Lyoko.

Whatever it is we can figure it out together, but enough about that I should go find the gang and we can do the secret Santa present.

"All right everybody ready to see who your buying for?" We all nodded in agreement and Jeremy took out a stocking and he put pieces of paper in the stocking and shook it up.

I was the first one to pick and guess who I got, Yumi!

I know exactly what I'm going to give her for her Christmas present she is going to be so happy.

Everyone else picked there's and we all kind of looked at each other with joy. I love secret Santa you don't know who you have to get a present for and you don't know who your going to get a present from.

In a few days we would have our Christmas party with each other and that's when we'd give each other our presents.

Everyday since I started talking with Mettox I've been in Lyoko hanging out with her, it's kind of weird to know think you know your past, but you haven't found out all of it yet.

Mettox has told me times before I left on how Klause used to chase us and we'd have to run away and when he got us the other sibling would have to save them.

I feel like those we're fun times, but I just can't remember that I'm there like something is telling me that it just never happened.

However, I believe it because I trust Mettox and she did get that memory from my old body so it must be true.

None the less I take what I have been given and push it off to the side so I can spend some great time with my friends.

--Few Days Later--

Today is Christmas! I can't believe it's finally time to give Yumi her present which is also kind of mine, but you know more for her.

We all get together in Jeremy and I's room and we all pass out each other's secret Santa presents.

Odd had Ulrich and gave him some fighting video game, Aelita had given Odd a shirt which had him and his dog Kiwi on it, Ulrich gave Aelita some really nice bracelets, Jeremy had me and he gave me an actual trident, one that I could keep which I thanked him dearly.

Yumi had Jeremy and gave him a new hardware for his computer in our room, let me tell you that computer takes up too much room.

Finally, I had to give Yumi her gift. "So now it's just down to Mason giving Yumi a gift." Jeremy said and I could see Ulrich was a little annoyed, but smiled anyways.

"I'll give it to you when I walk you home, it's too much of a surprise that only Yumi and I will get." I said to them all and Yumi looked confused.

For the rest of that night we had sung Christmas carols and decorated a mini tree that Ulrich got for us.

"Ok guys I should go home now, if not my parents will freak. Mason are you ready?"

"Ya goodbye everyone see you tomorrow, I'll be back later Jeremy."

With that we walked out and Yumi tried to guess what her present was the whole time going there.

"Ok we're here now tell me, please." She made that pouty face and batted her eyes trying to be cutter than she already is.

"Well go say hi to your family and tell them your going to go to sleep." Like that I vanished before she said anything.

In the bushes I stripped down to my underwear and put my clothes in her bushes, to get them later.

This time I was prepared and got a condom.

Haha this time Ondria I'm safe and protected I won't use the plastic bag this time.

When I heard a door close in her room I looked in the window to see her looking at the window.

"Is it safe?"

"Ya of course it is and Mason..."

"Good I'm coming in."

I jumped through the window to see Yumi on her bed and I hugged her only to start us kissing passionately. I took of her clothes only to have her bra and underwear on and I rubbed her thigh very slowly.

"Mason..."

"Ya I know just calm down I've got a..."

"No! Mason I may be pregnant."