A Day Filled With Reactions.

I was going on my flight home when I realized that I have to explain this to Yumi...

She'd probably hate me, and there's no way to escape it because her mom would probably tell her that I came.

However I would just have to tell her the truth and what I felt on behalf of this situation.

As I was on my way home I sat next to this girl on the plane, her name was Bethany and we had a lot of things in common.

"So, why were you in New York, because you're obviously not from there with a British accent like that." She asked, I did kind of get one while I was in the school.

"Well, it's kind of personal. It has to do with my girlfriend and her family. I might've messed up, but you know, what happens happens."

"Well I'm sorry that happened, you know why don't you come to my family's restaurant before you go back to her. It might make you feel better."

I thought about the offer for a while and thought why not and I shook my head.

We spent the rest of the flight just talking about our likes and dislikes.

When we got off her parents were there and they drove us both to one of their restaurants.

I had this amazing pasta and pizza. It was like nothing I've ever had before. Probably one of the best meals I've had in a while.

I'm a guy who loves his steak, and somehow it was better than steak. "So what do ya think?"

"It's like heaven in my mouth, tingling all of my tastebuds to go into a giant frenzy of tastes." She smiled in delight of how happy she made me.

"Good, because you can come whenever you want and you can get a free meal on me. Only if every time you come you tell me more on what's going on with this romance."

She stuck her hand out in order for me to shake it and I gladly did. I told her all up to the point where Yumi kissed me.

"Ooooooooo, that's interesting, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Good luck on what happens next, hope everything works out." With that she brought me into a hug and we stayed there for a while until I broke it and left.

Bethany was really nice to me and I'm thankful for that when I'm in a time of fighting and secrecy.

I got back to Kadic and I went into my room and saw Yumi next to Jeremy.

They turned to me and she ran to give me a big hug and was crying. "Yumi what's wrong?"

"I can't believe you went to see my family! My father could've killed you, he doesn't like you!" Her tears were pouring out of her eyes and onto my shoulder.

"I know, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but if I told you, you wouldn't let me go. I had to talk to him and tell him he made a big mistake and he didn't listen. I'm sorry Yumi." I almost started tearing up myself, but I just brushed it away.

"Mason, I can't continue keeping secrets we have to say anything that we've been hiding from anyone." I looked her in the eyes and nodded. She was right this is getting nowhere and only making problems worst.

"Ok, after we come back from the ultrasound tomorrow then we will tell the gang about the baby and anything else we have to tell anyone else."

She smiled, I knew this would make her happy and it was time we felt relief.

I kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye. She left and Jeremy and I fell asleep soon after.

------------