A sister?

As time went on, battles became harder and easier it never really just stays one difficulty so to speak.

So far no more letters have shown up, but I'm still looking out for them. I've thankfully never lost in Lyoko, I've always had my pet whale thing, Klause. Sometimes I go in Lyoko just to hang out with him.

I've been learning new techniques with my trident and soon it's going to be tournament day where Aeilita, Ulrich, Odd, Yumi, and I will all be battling.

Before that we will have a race to see who gets to an unactivated tower first. I can't wait it begins tomorrow.

I've been trying to get closer to Yumi and I think I'm moving out of the friend zone soon and getting into a relationship.

Later tonight Jeremy wants to try new things out for me and Clause in Lyoko, so I humbly accepted it.

As I get in my pod I'm also thinking of looking around for some more letters, I just can't help thinking that it means something.

I've finally worked on my landing and I don't fall on my face anymore, I call Klause and he doesn't come. Huh, why wouldn't he come, I walk around more and still nothing.

I tell Jeremy to keep an eye on the surroundings as I go and look for him, Jeremy spawns in Ulrich's motorcycle.

I'm in a forest biome so he might've gotten lost, but he should here my voice.

Just as I turn a corner I see the most horrible thing, Klause being hurt and held captured by a girl.

She has a black dress and the web like sleeves with a head dress that comes from the back of her dress. Her hair is pushed to the right side and she has red lipstick that you can see from a mile away.

Not only that, but she has long black nails that she's scraping Klause with. Could this be Xana? Is Xana a girl?

"Finally, you came I was afraid I had to hurt him." She yelled

"Hey, you leave Clause alone! What's your name anyways?"

"My name? You ask for my name well it's is pretty simple I mean you should remember it, we did grow up together." What is she talking about?

"I've never grown up with you, just tell me your name!"

"My name is Mettox, here I will write it out for you!"

She shot a bunch of fire at me and it spelt it out like M3770X, I didn't know what to say.

Except wait I've read this before I just can't remember where.

So I stopped thinking about it and I threw my trident at Klause's chain and it broke it where then Klause flew away.

Mettox got mad and she bolted at me and I bolted at her and when we touched the place exploded.

We both got up and noticed the land was destroyed and we couldn't get to each other.

"Ahhhh! You bitch! I am leaving, but first take this, brother!" She threw some more fire at me and flew away. Wait why did she call me brother?

I looked at the fire and it was another letter, the letter C.

What is with these letters, Xana must be trying to get into my head or something.

As I got de-virtualized I went to Jeremy and I told him another letter and he said that Xana's trying to tell us something.

So I found out I have a person trying to kill me which may or may not be my sister and there's another letter.

So far just letters L and C, it's so weird, but I know eventually I will find out and I won't like the outcome of it.