Should we really?

Yumi and I celebrated the next day in the dorm as Jeremy worked on things for Lyoko.

We watched some movies and ate dinner, our normal dates. Somehow it didn't feel normal, like this night felt more special than the others.

"Mason? I have something to confess." Yumi said.

Was she cheating on me? How could she do this? Wait I don't even know what she said.

"Ya what is it?"

"Um... Well I've been thinking about this for a long since we've been dating for 5 months now..."

"We should..."

"You really want to? Like now or later on?" I asked nervously.

"In a few days, I want to make sure I really want to do this before people freak out."

"What do you think they'll say I mean it can't be that bad right?" Still kind of nervous.

"Ya like people are just people, we're all human right, we can't help what's going on with our feelings." Yumi was right let's finally do this after 5 months of keeping it a secret.

I then got a text from Jeremy saying he was coming home and I told Yumi, kissed her goodbye, I told her we'll do it Friday.

A few days later it was Thursday and I was playing Truth or Dare with Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremy.

"Ok Ulrich." I said "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"Who do you like?"

Everyone except Ulrich laughed at the question. That didn't stop until after 3 minutes where they finally had to catch their breathe.

"You really don't know?" Odd said

"Ya it's pretty obvious he stares at her every single day." Jeremy said

"No I don't! Oh my gosh guys this is my question let me answer it." Ulrich stopped to hit them and finally spoke again. "I don't like anyone, there's just no one that stands out to me."

They laugh again.

"It's Yumi! He loves her, but he'll never admit it, he better stop wasting his time, or else Yumi's going to find another man." Odd said

I laughed lightly and kind of secretively, like oh shit I don't think we should say anything know, but there's no way I can alert Yumi and tell her the plans off.

After a few more rounds we all went to bed and before I knew it, it was morning and I had to find Yumi.

I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her, I had to before she said anything to the guys.

Then I got a text, it was from Yumi. She said she is with the guidance counselor for the whole day, about schools for when she gets older.

I had a breathe of relief and just relaxed for the whole day I texted her back saying I'll meet her at her house at 10. She replied saying that's the plan.

What we're we doing? Are we bringing them to her house and then saying if that's what she's thinking?

Well, it doesn't matter right now cause for now Ulrich has no idea about Yumi and I.

Soon it became 9:45 and I headed towards Yumi's house and jumped in through her window and she was there waiting for me...

In her bra and underwear...

I couldn't stop staring at her...

All I did was mutter noises and couldn't speak, I was speechless.

She could probably see my bulge from my pants, that's how excited I was about seeing all this.

"Yu...Yumi...I...I thought we we're doing something else."

"Well you didn't let me finish speaking so I assumed that you knew what I said. We should have sex." Yumi said with a smile.

I immediately said yes.

"Wait so what did you think I was going to say?"

"That we should tell the gang that we're together."

"Wasn't it your idea to keep it a secret, so do you want to tell them or no?" Yumi questioned.

"I thought about it, but then decided not to do it. Something came up and I decided that it was a bad idea."

She smiled and said ok and said let's do this. I started to take off my shirt and my pants.

Where then I realized I don't have protection. I told Yumi and she said to go get a plastic bag in the kitchen.

I opened her door and walked down the hallway, down the stairs to the kitchen when I was looking for a bag I heard a door open from behind me. I immediately hid in the closet.

I'm in Yumi's food pantry, naked in my boxers, with cereal riding up my ass.

I open it a little to see Yumi's dad going for a cup of coffee. I got so scared cause Yumi would get killed.

It took him half an hour just to get a cup... a cup of coffee. He spilt it twice, at least I know some new ways to swear.

Anyways he left and I found the bags and walked back up and Yumi asked me why I took so long. I didn't want to talk about it. However, I was ready and now it was time, 14 years in the making and it's now time.

--Sex part--

I couldn't breathe, I thought Lyoko was hard. (Haha mine was harder jkjk) We took some time to just relax then I had to leave so none of Yumi's parents wouldn't notice me.

I kissed her goodbye and jumped out, I really enjoyed tonight, I can tell this was the first of many great nights.