Are you sure?

I was astonished, but also confused. Like how, if it even was true, am I Xana's child. How would that even work it makes no sense at all.

Finally, after the moment of silence Jeremy spoke. "Hold on guys before jump to conclusions why don't we do a test sample and compare you DNA to Xana's computer code."

"Yeah let's do that except how do we get Xana's computer code?" I asked I mean I'm doing the best I can to please think I'm not Xana's son.

"That does sound great Jeremy, but how do we do that? I mean Xana never shows up in Lyoko." Yumi said.

"I think I know how, Aelita can go into Lyoko with Mason until Mettox shows up again and then as Mason is distracting her you can use a needle that I will create and stab her with it to get her computer program. I mean if Mason is supposedly her brother then they should share the same DNA code." Jeremy I guess knew this was going to work or else he wouldn't let Aeilita do it, I can just tell he loves her.

Aelita and I nodded, this was going to be tricky however it will all pay off in the long run.

As the days past Aelita and I had been in Lyoko every day when we could the worst part was Mettox never came back, I think Jeremy almost started giving up, but I told him she'll be back.

Things started to get more romantic with me and Yumi, we didn't want anyone to know yet we just wanted to keep it a secret.

One day after school Yumi and I met in the forest had a picnic and just hanged out.

"Hey, why don't we tell anyone that we are dating I mean we really love each other, we should just tell them?" Yumi asked me.

"I don't know I mean I feel it's more fun and romantic this way. Two kids who are in love with each other run into there forest to keep there love a secret from their friends. It just seems like this would only happen in a book."

She smiled and kissed me, she got me on my back and just wouldn't stop kissing me.

After a few minutes of her kissing me I got a text from Jeremy saying to come down to the lab again to search.

I told Yumi we'd hang out later if nothing pops up, she nodded and kissed me goodbye.

As Aelita and I got into Lyoko, I was immediately hit by fire, she's here.

"Well hello brother long time no see, who's this your girlfriend?" Mettox said with a chuckle after she spoke.

"No... Doesn't matter anyway I want to talk about why you think I'm your brother."

"Well first she must leave she's not part of this family." Mettox said with almost kind of jealousy in here voice.

I nodded to Aelita and she ran off to go get the tower that just came on.

She actually just went behind a rock as she ran away, Mettox never saw.

"Ok you got me alone, now I'd like to know why you think I'm your brother come to me and tell me." I demanded her to do what I say.

She floated to me and was about to whisper it when she screamed in pain, the plan is working.

Aelita threw the needle at her back and ran at her and pulled the needle for the DNA and it was black for some reason, but I guess that makes sense because she is a computer program who is probably malfunctioned wrong.

However, as soon as Aelita pulled out the needle it disappeared, guessing Jeremy brought it back and I was distracting her as Ulrich took Aelita to the tower to deactivate it.

Mettox fell and crumbled to the ground and I was a little worried however something good felt inside of me that I was going to find out what I already knew I'm not Xana's child, there's no way.

All of a sudden she got up and pierced me with fire and I de-virtualized from Lyoko.

Luckily nothing bad happened that we had to restart the world, but Jeremy said it was going to take him all night so I had the room all to my self I invited Yumi and we hung out and watched movies and played games.

This night was a great night, I couldn't imagine any night topping this one. I kissed her goodbye and went to bed, though I felt I couldn't go to sleep, I just loved this world I didn't want to leave it just yet and go into fantasy.

Eventually I woke up after falling to sleep and went to all my classes before lunch and then Jeremy came to me.

"Hey I've got some news, your not related to Xana at all." Jeremy said with a great big smile.

"Really? That's amazing I knew I wasn't, so how'd you figure it out?"

"Well I never was able to bring her DNA to a humans, but I did get your to turn into a computers and it was completely different results!"

I was so excited I just didn't know what to do. "Are you sure? I want to be certain that I'm not."

"I ran multiple tests, all had same results, not related." Jeremy smiled and hugged me.

"Well I have to go congratulations, I'm glad we were able to figure it out."

Me too Jeremy, I waved goodbye and went on to my next class, but started dwelling on what Mettox has been saying, but tried to get it out of my mind.

It was all wrong I'm completely normal.