My first battle

--A Month Later--

This is the most boring thing in my life, there's no action, no fighting, and no being inside of a video game. This is all a bunch of crap and I don't like it.

It's been a month and no Xana attacks, I'm a little disappointed there has been no action.

I went to Jeremy after lunch and he said that Xana's playing opossum and making us think they are dead.

I thought it was a little weird evil, in my mind, doesn't really take a day off, it should be fighting all day long. I mean I would do that if I was evil I'd fight every day for what I believe.

As the day went on nothing really happened it was kind of a boring day, but then it got interesting.

All of a sudden Jeremy's computer went off, and my face grew a smile.

"Is it time?" I asked him. "Yep it's time to fight Xana."

I got excited this was going to be my first battle. Jeremy and I had to sneak out and tell Odd, Ulrich, Aeilita, and Yumi to meet us at the factory.

Jeremy road through a sewer by a scooter and I rode there by a bike. I was getting more and more excited as we were getting there.

Finally we got to the factory, Yumi was there, she looked so beautiful in here pajamas, a bra and sweatpants.

"Hey guys I've been waiting for a while, your to slow." Yumi expressed.

"Yeah yeah, I know I'm not athletic at all just get into your pods." Jeremy said

We went down the elevator and we dropped off Jeremy as Yumi and I went down to the pods.

"So you ready for your first battle?" Yumi asked.

"Of course I'm a little scared to, what happens if all my life points are gone?"

"Well it's really obvious, you die!" Yumi told it to me straight

"Are you serious?" I got a little worried. "No! Haha you really think you don't come back." She laughed in my face.

I pushed her and she went to push me back, but fell on top of me, she was on top of me laughing while we were on the ground.

Right there at that moment I wanted to kiss her, but she probably doesn't like me.

We got up in kind of an awkward feeling, I kind of liked it.

"No, but seriously you don't die, except if you jump or fall of the ground into the ocean, then you really do die."

As she said that I got worried I had a chance never to comeback and I didn't want that to happen. Now we got to the pods and Yumi told me good luck and I said the same.

When we got into pods I didn't remember much but coming down and falling flat on my face.

I got up as Yumi laughed and I picked up my trident ready to fight.

"Why don't you go find the tower while I escort Aeilita when she comes." Yumi told me, I nodded in agreement.

I ran to go look for the tower, this place was like Antarctica a bunch of icebergs everywhere.

As I was running down a big platform of ice I saw a block coming straight at me, so I threw my trident at it and it exploded.

I got excited I had killed my first monster, but where's my trident.

Oh no! It's on the edge almost falling off. I ran at it, but before I reached it it fell. Now I have no weapon until a giant manta ray thing came and on its back was my trident I was so happy I jumped on it and it had brought me to the tower. It was red around it, I'm guessing because Xana took over it.

Just then everyone came and was astonished that I was riding this whale thing. Aelita ran into the tower, as I looked at the tower and there was an L on it.

"Guys there's an L on the tower!" I yelled at them. They all looked at it, then the tower turned green and the L went away.

Finally my first mission was over and we restarted everything. In the morning I told Jeremy about the L on the tower and he didn't know what to say he also had no idea how I was able to ride the manta, it's supposed to be an enemy.

Well I didn't care I had done my first mission and know I'm tired.