Unforeseen Circumstances.

I started feeling more comfortable in Lyoko and I remembered some things from my past that I used to do.

It's been a month now since we found out Yumi was pregnant and we did go to the doctors just to make sure.

I'm actually worried about becoming a father, I feel like I might not be a great dad when it happens. However I know it's just the nerves taking over my mind and filling it with thoughts of things going wrong.

What I'm really worried about is Yumi's parents, what will they be like when thy find out their daughter is pregnant.

It's bad enough that they don't want her dating anyone, but to find out she's been dating and she's pregnant I can't even imagine what they're going to think of it.

No matter what I will be there for Yumi through thick and thin.

During lunch I brought Yumi to the corner of the lunch room to talk to her.

"Hey, I was thinking we should do something tonight." I told her.

"Ummmm...Mason, I'm pregnant I don't think we should while I'm pregnant."

"No, haha not that. What I was thinking is we should tell your parents that we're dating, and then tell them you're pregnant." There was a moment of silence for a while from her.

Finally she spoke, "Mason, my parents won't approve of this, they'll say I'm a bad child. My dad will hate me and won't let me see you."

"But it's just going to get worst of we don't tell them now. I know your parents, mostly your dad, are strict, but would they really let you raise a child on you own?" She shrugged and gave me a hug.

"I'm just worried I'll never see you again." She nudged her head under mine. "I won't ever let that happen, I love you."

I kissed the top of her head and we walked to the lunch line.

Later that day I brought Yumi into my room and I got dressed nicely to go meet/talk to her parents.

"You look handsome, Mason." I was fixing myself in the mirror and turned around to her. "Thanks and you always look beautiful." I kissed her on the lips and we walked out.

We finally got to her house and Yumi walked in without me and she said she'll text me when she wants me to knock at the door.

All of a sudden my phone rings, I look at it and it's Jeremy.

M: Hey, Jeremy, what's up?

J: Well nothing much just 10 towers that are activated right now! No big deal right?!

M: Jeremy, I can't help right now I have to have a conversation with Yumi's parents...

J: Mason! You need to come now! You took an oath and you have the Lyoko Warrior's tatto, your one of us and you need to help.

He's right, the first day I became a Lyoko Warrior I went out and got a tatto just like the rest of them to show my trust for them.

I have to text Yumi about the problem and tell her we need to reschedule.

M: You're right, I said I would defend this world and Lyoko and now it's my duty, I'll be there in a few.

I hung up the phone and quickly texted Yumi, I know she was going to be mad, but we have a duty to do.

I ran as quickly as I could with Yumi to the factory when Yumi snuck out of her house, so her parents wouldn't notice.

We quickly got into the pods and virtualized in, as we fell to the ground I noticed that all of the gang was still at the starting point, surrounded by monsters.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I asked. "I don't know, but there's a giant infestation of monsters and I can't get to the towers." Aelita exclaimed.

I called for Klause and he came ramming in opening a spot for Aelita, Ulrich, and I to escape as Yumi and Odd distracted the other monsters.

I took us a long time, but we got 9 towers deactivated and we were on our way to the 10th one when Mettox showed up, she came right in front of us.

"I'm sorry, Xana doesn't like it, Xana doesn't like it!" She screamed that over and over until she was taken away by some monsters. We continued to the tower and deactivated it.

"What was wrong with the towers, Xana must've been really mad at something today." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, and why did Mettox say Xana doesn't like it to you Mason?" Aelita asked and everyone turned their heads to me.

"Well, I don't think Xana likes that I'm siding with you guys, Xana probably wants me with them." They nodded I guess they believe it.

The next day went by and Yumi and I rescheduled for tonight, like last time I got dressed up all fancy like.

I went to her house when she texted me and I knocked on the door. I was greeted by Yumi and I didn't know what to do so I just said hi and walked in.

Her family was sitting at the table when I walked. I greeted everyone and then Yumi broke the silence.

"Mom, Dad, this is Mason...he is my boyfriend." She whispered. "Honey, we can't hear you, speak louder." Her mother said.

"He's my boyfriend!" She blurted out. Her parents were shocked at this announcement, while her brother just smiled.

"What the..." Her father was going to finish his sentence, but his wife stopped him and gave him a stern look. "That's great sweetie what..." Yumi stopped her from continuing to talk. "There's more, well one night we were really happy, and we had sex..." It grew really silent after that and I put my arm around Yumi.

"What's sex?" Yumi's brother say, forgot he was too young for that. "Nothing, that's great..." Her mom wanted to continue, but again Yumi stopped her. "One more thing, I'm pregnant!" Her mom grew a big smile and hugged her and I, her father not so much.

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to be grandmother!" She said with happiness in her voice. Her father however was not pleased at all with me for the whole night.

I stayed for dinner, and I don't even know how it could've gotten any more awkward between me and Yumi's father.

After dinner I left and I still felt the awkwardness in the air. When I got home I just took a deep breathe and fell on my bed.

Three secrets down, one left, and that's to tell my friends about the baby, and judging by Ulrich's reaction to Yumi and I dating, I don't think he will like it.

Next morning I woke up and to be honest, I felt refreshed, I've felt better than I had in a long time.

I was ready to have a great day, I got up put on my clothes and as I was ready to go to the lunch room I saw Yumi walking with the principal. I got a little confused, so I snuck behind them and as they went into the office I waited outside.

I waited for probably 2 hours or so, I didn't leave there until she came out. I missed all of my classes in the morning, but it was worth it to ask Yumi what happened.

"Yumi!" She turned to me when she walked out, she had tears coming down her eyes. "What is going on, why did you got to the principal's office?"

"Because, I live here now."

Before I make the next chapter, I would like to ask you guys, did you like the ending to this chapter?

Anyways, what I wanted to ask is should I continue with the love story or should I make it some more adventures because I want to continue this, but don't know what to write about.

Sorry again this the chapter came late, school and real life events just got in the way of me typing.

By the way this story is up for the Wattys 2014 make sure you vote, comment what you think, and tell your friends about this story!