Takeoff's POV

So my name is takeoff AKA: kirsnik ball but I don't really give out my government that ain't really nobody buisness

So my name is takeoff AKA: kirsnik ball but I don't really give out my government that ain't really nobody buisness. I live in Atlanta with my uncle and his cousin in our migo mansion. I'm 23 I stay to my self and I'm quiet don't nobody need to know my buisness especially if  I don't benefit from them knowing it. All the people who do know my buisness our my family or people who I treat like family other than that they can fuck out my face with the questions. A lot of people think I'm rude but I'm honestly fun and like to turn up but I only show that on stage at performances and with my family but more with my family. I feel like I can really be myself with them not with everyone else I guess that's why I'm an introvert. Other than my uncle, his cousin, and the rest of my family I hang out with my girl best friend we been rocking since 5th grade so we going on 14 years strong she like another sister to me all we got is love for each other. I kinda got a crush on her but I don't want to ruin the friendship cuz I don't know if she look at me like that, and since we knew each other this long and we haven't ever been together kinda even ruins the idea of us being together so I don't know about that. Also I got have a ex girlfriend we juss decided that it would be better if we were friends because we looked at each other as that not lovers so we decided to cool on that it wasn't the best rout for us. But sometimes we fuck around I guess you could call us friends wit benefits. So we be cooling wit each other but not as much as before I feel like if we didn't get together we would be wayyyyyy closer but it is what it is. But other than that ain't nothing else to say.

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter!!!!!!! The next chapter will be quavo's so I hope you like that one too which will be coming either tomorrow or the day after. I will try to stay active and make it as good as I can because like I said before this is my first story and I suck ass at telling stories😫😫