Chapter 7

Cardi's POVI felt like I should tell takeoff alone because it really wasnt their buisness and I would tell them after I told him

Cardi's POV
I felt like I should tell takeoff alone because it really wasnt their buisness and I would tell them after I told him. So first I sat down on the couch in the living room to sink in what she told me. Then I realized that there's cameras all over the house so I didn't even have to tell him...all I had to do was replay the cameras because they recorded sound too so he would hear everything that was said. So I got up walked up the stairs and walked in takeoff's room he was still sleep so I walked to his bed and shook him until he woke up, he was a light sleeper so it ain't take that long for him to wake up. When he sat up he said what you need in his sleepy voice. I said come with me I got to show you something but by yourself. He looked at me like I was crazy when I said 'by yourself' I rolled my eyes and just took his hand and pulled all the way to the camera room. When we got there he said girl what the hell is you trying to do. I replied back nothing just sit down so I can show you something but if you must know I just solved all your problems so you're welcome.

Takeoff's POVcardi took me to the camera room acting all sneaky and shit she said that it was only for me to see

Takeoff's POV
cardi took me to the camera room acting all sneaky and shit she said that it was only for me to see. But she turned to the camera in the game room with omeretta in it, she reminded it a little and it showed her walking in. She paused it right there and said now before you look at this yes I was being nosey and I didn't feel like waiting for you to talk to her yourself because knowing you it would have took forever. And I found out about last night and more things that benefit to you and when you were asking for advice it turns out I was exactly right and it was an extra reason too so give a big cousin in law a high five ya digg. I gave her one then she finally played the camera. When I got done watching it all I could say was damn you for real... I really didn't know how to react to it. But all I do know is I was happy I found out that I was over reacting and that I'm good. I stood up held my arms open and said girl come here and gave cardi a hug cause she really did just handle my light work for me. And she found out way more than I would have so I got a bonus... I can honestly  say she just did some shit. Then I stuck my head out the door way and yelled QUAVO...OFFSET... COME HERE WE GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU. Without anybody coming in the hallway I heard NIGGA WHO IS WE. I was like it don't even matter who we is but I shouted back ME AND CARDI AND YALL NIGGAS GONE LIKE IT SO COME ON. When we showed them the camera they said the same thing I did damn.... but right after that they got geeked, boy you better go get yo girl...and cardi I see yo detective ass said quavo. We was in the camera room lit asf then I looked at the cameras and saw that omeretta was coming up the stairs. I then said aye y'all she coming she gone be looking dumb as fuck if she can't find us so cardi and offset go one way me and quavo go the other way. So then we ended up walking out and me and quavo went away from omeretta, offset and cardi went towards retta. So I took this time to ask quavo something so unc when should I make my move. He looked at me and said boy do it tonight I'll make dinner plans with me, nicki, cardi, and offset and we can leave the house to y'all and just make it happen and by time we get back I want something to have happened.....okay. That sounded like it would be the perfect time so I said yeah....I couldn't wait for tonight.