Chapter 23

Takeoff's POVSo I been in this hospital bed for about seven months now ain't been able to move, ain't been able to talk, ain't been able to see, I actually have forgotten what certain things look like and certain people so I don't even know what t...

Takeoff's POV
So I been in this hospital bed for about seven months now ain't been able to move, ain't been able to talk, ain't been able to see, I actually have forgotten what certain things look like and certain people so I don't even know what to feel right now. Plus I heard it's unhealthy just to sit one place for a long time so I'm pretty sure I probably have gained weight from this probably not that much though. I do miss performing but I am glad I don't have to do the interviews though because I never did care much for those it was basically just people asking me things they didn't need to know about or things I couldn't tell them about. Omeretta, Quavo, Offset, and Cardi been gone for like five days cause they had like two more shows to do after the first one.  One of the doctors told me that my Momma was coming to see me today so I am kind of excited for today considering the fact I been bored and I do miss my Momma, knowing her she probably is going to bring my sister and brother.

Offset's POVWe just finished our second performance just like the first one we only played takeoff's verses the whole night until the show was over

Offset's POV
We just finished our second performance just like the first one we only played takeoff's verses the whole night until the show was over. We should be going back to the hospital in a few hours. Everything was different now, it's only two migos performing, the only time Cardi or Retta fans get to see them is when they're with us, Retta babies is due in a less then a month, whenever we record we can't release the song because we want takeoff to get on them but he can't, the mood been mellow since he ain't been here and it's kind of boring to be honest. "What y'all want to eat, we trying to order some food before the plane come," Coach K said. At the time we were in Chicago and one of our friends always said that this place called Domizio's was a good restaurant, " Go on google and see what Domizio's got on they menu," I said. We all ordered a slice of pizza, a Philly cheesesteak, and some cheese fries. When the food came all the sizes were bigger then we thought so we all knew we wasn't going to eat all of it. Then we got in our cars and started driving to the airport to got in our private jet to Atlanta. When we got there we got a text from Takeoff's Momma," I know that y'all are coming to the hospital today, so I came to give him some company until y'all got here." I told the others and they were excited because we haven't seen his Momma in a while. It was a 5 hour plane ride from Chicago to Atlanta so we all eventually fell asleep.

Omeretta's POVI woke up from the babies kicking my stomach, I got excited a little cause I'm just realizing I'm producing life and it's a crazy thing to experience and I wasn't really scared of it

Omeretta's POV
I woke up from the babies kicking my stomach, I got excited a little cause I'm just realizing I'm producing life and it's a crazy thing to experience and I wasn't really scared of it. I got up and started walking to the front to see if anybody else was awake, when I got to the front Offset and Rel were awake talking. I sat down next to Rel and was trying to be nosey and see what they were talking about but as soon as I sat down they switched the conversation to see how I was doing, "So why you awake?" Rel said to me. "The babies was kicking so it woke me up." As soon as I said that they started back kicking which made me flinch a little, "They started again come and feel it." I said to them. They both jumped up and came to feel my stomach, after a few seconds they started smiling and looked at each other. "What do it feel like?" Offset asked, "I don't know how to explain it, it's like it doesn't hurt but you can feel it though." I said. They bout sat back down after the babies stop kicking so I took the opportunity to ask them some questions. "So since both of y'all got kids and have experienced like y'all baby mamas pregnancy do y'all think I've been handling the whole pregnancy thing good?" I asked them. It was a silent pause then Offset started talking, "Well I'm only gone speak for myself, but I feel like everybody would agree but, I feel like at first you wasn't doing that good considering the fact that when you found out you was pregnant next thing you know you at the hospital cause your bestfriend and baby daddy in a coma plus everybody around you was either mad, crying, or just all over the place because they witnessed it but couldn't do nothing. Then you found out you was having more than one baby and you got twins, and then that broke you down more, you feel me," "Exactly." Rel agreed. "Plus I had a conversation with you right after you found out that you had twins, and what surprised me was that you didn't think Takeoff want the babies, and he love babies he took care of the babies in the family more then they daddies did and not because he had to but because he wanted to and he loved them also, and you knew that so if that was a whole other nigga baby that he loved like his own I didn't know why you thought he wouldn't love his own just as much, he even treat his little sister like his baby you know," Offset said, I shook my head yes. "But then you did start to get better at it once you realized we were here to help you, and once you excepted the fact that you were pregnant and you were lucky to be pregnant, you started being happier, you going to shows with us, you actually laughing and smiling for once, dancing and moving, you basically had a whole mood change." Offset finished. I turned to Rel and waited for him to talk, "Well I agree with everything he just said you know, especially with the mood change it's like you back to your old ways kind of, you not letting nothing hold you back or ruin your mood no more. Plus you don't think everything is bad no more, just like with the twin situation it's was like you thought that was the worst thing in the world but it was actually a great thing because at that moment you realized you just created two lives that could go out and do something great it's basically twice the possibilities for greatness you know, so now you try to see the greatness in everything. So yeah I just wanted to tell you that you been doing a great job regardless of what then happened and everybody sees it and we all proud of you for that so just know we all routing for." Rel said. I reached over and gave him a big tight hug and did the same for Offset. "Man I needed that." I said laughing a little with a big smile on my face. "No problem that's what we here for especially since we see you as a sister," Offset said "we only do it for a few people." He said. "Y'all always brighten my mood, you know that right?" I asked. "We wouldn't be doing our job if we didn't." Rel said.
____________________________________________________________
I hope y'all like this chapter💥😫I didn't have that much time to make this so if it's not the best y'all know why💯💯 I'll try to post tomorrow and to make it better🎯🎯so see y'all then