Chapter 3

Takeoff's POV When I got done eating I went to the sink washed my plate and my hands, then I sat on the couch next to retta, offset was playing the game and when he got shot I told him to put it on multiplayer so I could play

Takeoff's POV
When I got done eating I went to the sink washed my plate and my hands, then I sat on the couch next to retta, offset was playing the game and when he got shot I told him to put it on multiplayer so I could play. When I said that quavo came up and said how about we all play and see who better then I said yall want to bet money on it too.... they stayed silent for a few seconds then said yeah. So I asked retta how much money you got? She pulled out 3 stacks and said 15 thousand so we put the bet on 15 thousand the bet was whoever got 50 kills first gets all the money. I usually don't do bets but I only wanted to do a bet because I feel like I can win this one. So we playing quavo at 15 kills, offset at 13 kills, retta at 19 kills, and I'm at 23 kills. I ain't expect retta to be higher then quavo though because I don't think I ever seen her play but she doing a good job. But no shade I expected offset to be last because he suck ass at this game but he better at any other difficult game so theres no correlation for how he plays this game at all.its been like 8 minutes now and I'm still in the lead with 36 kills, quavo got above retta wit 28kills, but she at 26kills so she ain't that behind, and offset at 21 kills just sad. But to make a long story short I won all the money you digg! I said as I got the last kill they all looked salty because I won, but as I'm picking up my money I hear retta ass say nawl bro double to nothing as she pull out 3 more racks. I put the money down, sit down and play some more offset over there cheering retta on and qua cheering me on. But I guess offset loosing ass voice got to her and made her loose because  I still got all the money. I got up got my 30 thousand and turned to retta and said so you wanna do triple to nothing or you just don't got no more money. I said laughing, she then replied nawl I got more money I'm just not gone give it all to you. Then I walked off and put the money in my safe. When I was getting ready to walk away my phone lit up. So I went and got it before I unlocked it I realized it was 2 in the morning so why was somebody texting me. But I opened it anyways and it was my ex tanisha. She texted me aye I'm bored and kinda horny you want some sex. I ain't gone lie I did want some but I said no because she ain't said nothing to me and 2 months so the first time she talk to me in them 2 months she ask me for some dick and act like I'm gone fucking zoom over there fast an in a hurry... no that's what I'm not gone do. So I just texted her back no I'm busy we still recording. She texted me back but I didn't even open it I'm done with her I'm trying to get retta not her, she my ex for a reason. I was on my phone playing temple run when offset came in my room.

Offset's POV Retta and quavo creep ass was on the counter betting money for who could win a arm restle, and they been down there for five minutes bout to bust a vein so I'm going to see what takeoff doing

Offset's POV
Retta and quavo creep ass was on the counter betting money for who could win a arm restle, and they been down there for five minutes bout to bust a vein so I'm going to see what takeoff doing. I walked up stairs and went to his door when I walked in his was playing temple run so I sat down next to him on his bed and got on my phone too. I started texting cardi asking when she was coming because she act like I forgot what she said. So I texted her aye when you coming because we not finna pretend like you ain't say what you said a few hours ago. And I waited. When takeoff died he said what you got going on I turned my phone back on got on instagram and said nothing just texting cardi how about you. He started playing temple run again and said nothing probably go back to sleep in a little bit since it's like 2 in the morning ain't nothing else really to do. Then he looked at me and said what you texting cardi about at 2 in the morning then he started laughing you trying to get some punani. He started to laugh harder. Nigga shut up I said as I started to laugh too. With yo booty call face ass now what if she don't come yo ass gone be looking slow he said starting to stop laughing a little. Imma get either way I said so it really don't matter. Then I said the question is are you gonna get some lil nigga. He looked at me and said from who still giggling. I said you already know. Then he looked at me still giggling even thought I ain't know what was still funny and said nawl I'm not gone do nothing with her and you need to stop rushing shit it's gone happen just not now but best believe when I want something I get it. Then he stood up and walked away. I stayed cause I aint feel like getting up and I started getting on instagram again then cardi texted me and said I'm still coming don't worry about me I'm a women of my word. Then I texted back ight but when you coming then she texted back between 3 and 4 so stay up. Then I said well I don't think nobody going to sleep so you can just walk in. She left me on read after that and then takeoff walked back in with some Hennessy and 5 blunts. I stood up and said my nigga, I took a blunt went to his speaker connected my phone and we started listening to Gucci and we just got faded. By time we was done we smoked all the blunts and finished the Hennessy. We could hold our high and we could handle our liquor but we was still doing dumb shit. So we walked downstairs and retta and qua was still arm wrestling like some dumbasses. I guess they could see that we was faded cuz quavo started laughing at us and retta took the opportunity to slam his hand down and finally won the money. She started yelling RUN ME MY MONEY.. got my arm hurting and shit so give me my money. Quavo said damn man and gave her the money. After that cardi walked in the door and was like who had to run who money cuz I heard that shit. Then me and take sat on the couch and was laughing. Cardi went over and hugged retta and gave quavo a hug. And then came over to me and take. She saw that we was faded and was like damn I bet y'all ain't even save none for me. We started laughing and said nope. We tried to stand up and give cardi her hug but we couldn't. So she pulled us both up and screamed GROUP HUG.. so we both gave her a hug and me and takeoff had a hard time standing so our arms where over each others shoulders and we was just laughing. Then retta walked up on takeoff's side and said let's get them up stairs so they both helped us upstairs. Takeoff's room was closer to the stairs then mine so cardi and retta sat me at the top of the stairs and took takeoff to his room first then they both came up to help me up from the stairs and took me to my room. Before retta left our room she said to cardi good night I'm going to go help takeoff and if you need any help with him she said pointing to me come to takeoff room and get me. Cardi said nawl I'll let you go to sleep I'll just get quavo. Retta said ight goodnight and walked off.