Chapter 5

Takeoff's POV When I woke up I had a little headache but it wasn't that bad considering how much I drank last night so I wasn't complaining

Takeoff's POV
When I woke up I had a little headache but it wasn't that bad considering how much I drank last night so I wasn't complaining. Retta was still sleep so I had to move her without waking her up which is hard cause she ain't that deep a sleeper but I did it. After that I went to the bathroom and got in the shower, and as I was washing I realized what happened last night and what I was doing with omeretta. And I was just thinking what the fuck is wrong with me, When I heard the door open. Then I heard I'm bout to use the bathroom so don't come out yet, Retta said. I just didn't talk because I was still embarrassed about what happened last night. When I finally heard the door close again I got out and rapped a towel around my waist, then I brushed my teeth. After I was done I walked out the bathroom into my bedroom where retta was sitting, when I came out she started laughing at me, I stood there and stared at her, rolled my eyes and went into my closet. I put on a black yrn t-shirt, some black sweatpants, my pinky ring and rocket chain and walked out my room. When I was walking downstairs I was thinking about what happened and I need advice on what to do about it, but I know if I asked quavo or offset they gone joke about it and I need a honest opinion on what I should do. So I turned back around and went to offset door, when I walked up to it I heard moaning and some shit. I walked in cause I ain't really even care because they ignorant ass shouldn't be doing the nasty at 7:28 in the morning. So I walked in and they was bout loud as hell so they ain't even hear me, and it was dark as hell so I walked across they room pulled open they blinds and yelled SORRY TO INTERRUPT YALL FREAK SHIT BUT I NEED HELP. I stood facing the blinds so they could get they shit together and so I didn't see nothing I wasn't supposed to. As they was doing that I heard cardi laughing and I heard offset yell boy fuck no why the fuck is you in here and why is you sneaking and shit. I replied back first I was not sneaking y'all just was loud as fuck, and like I said before I need help...so if y'all finally got y'all shit together I'm going to turn around. When I turn around they was sitting up and bed looking confused and offset was the only one that looked mad but I really didn't care. But that was annoying me so I said I'm gone take longer as long as you got that dumbass look on yo face, pointing at offset. He rolled his eyes and said boy the fuck do you want..because if it was that serious you would have already said the shit. Then I said I'm going to tell you but the only reason I came in here is because I need a man and a women ok.. they both replied okay... so I said well y'all know how me and offset got faded last night, well all I remember is that I was horny so I started kissing retta because she was in the bed with me....my shit was on hard and all I remember was her laughing and trying to move but I was hugging her so she grabbed my shit squeezed it and I let go because the shit hurt and then all I remember is waking up with her laying on my chest...but now everytime she see me she start laughing and I don't know what to do so I need help. They real life just stared at me like that was the most confusing story that they've ever heard. Then offset started laughing and he tried to hide it like everybody and they momma couldn't hear him. Then he said well I don't see nothing wrong because if she ain't got no problem grabbing yo shit she shouldn't have a problem being with yo shit, and you just said that you was peeking so she felt yo shit too....so in my opinion she a lil freak for you but the laughing I don't know what she doing that for she probably just think it's funny how faded you was because she never seen somebody that faded cause I mean we couldn't even walk so shit if that ain't it I don't know what it is. Then I looked at cardi to see what she thought. She was silent for a little bit by this time I sat at the end of they bed. Then she finally said well in a female perspective and giving the fact that it happened to me one time I feel like she liked it but it was weird to her because y'all best friends so she couldn't help but laugh because y'all not supposed to be doing that because once again y'all are best friends but if I had to say she felt some type of way she like the shit she just felt weird about it so she laughing at you to give herself the feeling that she didn't like it even though she know she do. Both of they opinion on the situation was different so I just sat at the edge of they bed thinking about what they said, then I heard someone get up I knew they was probably still naked so I just stayed facing the other way. Then I heard offset which meant he was still in the bed say you know if you're to scared to talk about it to her me or cardi could go and talk to her and feel you in on the scoop ya digg. I sat there and thought about it and I said if I don't talk to her by the time she getting to leave whenever that is y'all can go and talk to her. I realize that I just put the whole thing in they hands but why not what could go worse.