Chapter 1

Takeoff's POV It's a Friday morning 8:30 am, I get up sit there for at least 30 minutes just thinking I hate having to wake up this fucking early

Takeoff's POV
It's a Friday morning 8:30 am, I get up sit there for at least 30 minutes just thinking I hate having to wake up this fucking early. But I eventually get up out of bed go to the bathroom brush my teeth and wash my face, as I put my towel up I hear qua yelling at me aye nephew get yo sleepy ass down here we been waiting on you so I yell back ight I'm going to be down in a little bit let a nigga get washed they he yells back as I turn on my hot water BOY YOU DONT STINK PERIOD SO LIKE I SAID GET YO ASS DOWN HERE WE GOT TO RECORD... I ignore it and still get in my shower cuz I don't care if I don't stink I'm still going to feel dirty. When I get out I tie my dreads up, put on a t-shirt with some grey sweatpants and go downstairs to the studio. When I walk in offset in the booth doing ad-libs on his verse so I sit down and wait for him to finish so I can go in and do my verse. When I sit down qua look at me and say oh I see you finally came washy and shit I laugh and get on my phone, after a few minutes I get bored so I go and text retta aye best friend was good whitchu then as I send it qua tell me it's my turn to record so I go in and start recording.

Omeretta's POV I just came from the kitchen with my food as I get in my bed ready to eat my eggs and potatoes I see my phone light up so I get on the bed real quick, eat a few bites of my food and log into my phone

Omeretta's POV
I just came from the kitchen with my food as I get in my bed ready to eat my eggs and potatoes I see my phone light up so I get on the bed real quick, eat a few bites of my food and log into my phone. When I get into my phone I see I got a text from takeoff so I open it and it says aye best friend was good witchu I start cheesing over hard as I text back nun getting ready to eat finna go to the studio and probably record a song real quick. What you been up to👀👀 he hate when I put them emojis so I do it on purpose just to annoy him. I go on instagram for a little bit finish my food and watch a little tv. My phone lights up again 30 minutes later, it's takeoff texting me again he says nun much just got done recording a verse for a new song and why the fuck do you put them suspect ass emojis like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be. I laugh and just text back I never know with you I just got to make sure YA DIGG😫😜 he texts me back 5 minutes later saying shut yo slow ass up you already know what I be doing no weird shit though I sit there looking at it thinking does that information really matter to me or not but I let it slide. I text him back whatever dumbass but imma come by later I'm bringing clothes just in case I stay over so make my side of the bed you already know. And when I do come by do you want me to bring some food or you straight??? He text back bet...and idk tell me when you on your way and I'll tell you then I don't pay no attention to what he just said cuz he know god damn well he ain't got no food in there they be gone so much if they leave any food it's gonna go bad, but I just text back ight see you later best friend 💞 he leave me on read after that like he couldn't say it back but imma let that slide too.

and idk tell me when you on your way and I'll tell you then I don't pay no attention to what he just said cuz he know god damn well he ain't got no food in there they be gone so much if they leave any food it's gonna go bad, but I just text back i...

Offset's POV
I'm up in the booth doing my ad-libs and it's looking out the mirror to the booth and I see takeoff typing hella much and we already know who he was typing. So when I came out and he went in he was over happy and i knew it was because of something retta said so she was probably coming over soon. But anyway I got on my phone and I see I got a text from cardi baby let me come thru 👅👅 and you know me I text back real fast with my thirsty ass talking bout bet yo ass bett not be capping💦💦u already know after that I got on Snapchat and was posting my watches and chains. When takeoff was done recording we was done for the studio time so we went back up stairs and quavo went to go lay back down and me and takeoff went to the game room and started playing the Xbox and we just started talking about stuff.

Takeoff's POVSo me and set was in the game room playing 2k18 and we started talking for a little bit so what you been up to my boy I tell him nothing but he wasn't letting that slide he wanted me to actually tell him cuz he already knew what it wa...

Takeoff's POV
So me and set was in the game room playing 2k18 and we started talking for a little bit so what you been up to my boy I tell him nothing but he wasn't letting that slide he wanted me to actually tell him cuz he already knew what it was obviously but I didn't. So I ask what exactly you wanna know about and I'll tell you without even taking his eyes off of the game he says with you and sus you gotta make yo move sooner or later I look at him he still not taking his eyes off the game and says you gotta make you move before another nigga take yo shit....period.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope y'all like this for the first story I'm going to make it more juicy for the next one 💦💦this kinda like 2 chapters put into one but I decided y'all deserved a long one since I took forever with the characters but I'm probably going to post 2 chapters tomorrow if I don't have school because it's supposed to be a snow day so JUSS WAIT ON IT