Chapter 13

Takeoff's POV when they left out I laughed and said "Damn, we really together

Takeoff's POV
when they left out I laughed and said "Damn, we really together." She got up still naked and gave me a hug, when she let go I said "Now go get your naked ass some clothes." She laughed and walked into the bathroom, then I walked into my closet and put on a blue shirt with blue sweatpants. After that I walked into the bathroom to see that retta was in the shower, but I went to the mirror and fixed my bun then walked out my room. I went downstairs to get our clothes and bring them upstairs. After I did that I remembered I got some food last night, and their food was all natural so I was still good so I warmed up my tacos and sat down on the couch where me and omeretta's night started last night and watched criminal minds. After a few minutes offset and quavo came downstairs, and walked up to me on the couch before they sat down they asked "did y'all fuck on the couch?" I laughed and shook my head no. Then they said "so how did it go fill us in on the details." I took a pause and then said "well I turned on some music while she was sleep, and I played it loud so she woke up her self. When she came down stairs I grabbed her by her hands and when I sat down I pulled her on my lap, she ain't seem to mind so she got comfortable on my lap and was like "takeoff what you need" so I was like I wanted to talk, and at first I was scared but she was getting impatient so I was just like fuck it and I told her, she took a long ass pause and I thought she was going to say no, then she turned all the way around where she was facing me on my lap and just started kissing me, and then we had sex not on the couch though, and I can honestly say she a little freak especially to be a virgin but she went crazy I ain't gone give no details on that but she freaky. Then when we was done we went upstairs and I was like you never answered my question so I asked her again and she said yeah, she said she been mine so it was awesome went better then I thought." I took another bite out of my taco and put my plate on the little coffee table in front of me. "So y'all officially together now?" Offset asked. I shook my head yes and they both started smiling. "Oh shit, nephew in a relationship, it's a piped situation." I laughed, and ate another bite of my taco. Then cardi and nicki came downstairs, cardi sat down next to offset and nicki came to give me a hug. "Hey, pooh." She said, she been calling me that since forever I don't even know why but I didn't mind. "Hey, Nicki." I said hugging her back, then she went and sat by quavo. "Where omeretta at?" Cardi said. "She up stairs in the shower." Then I took another bite of my taco, it was so good. "Y'all did so much of the nasty she needed to take a nice 50 minute shower to make sure she was clean enough for god." Said cardi. Then everybody started laughing about it. "And you can't even deny it because we saw all y'all clothes on the floor the fucking wall was messed up the only thing that was in place over here was the couch and table." Offset said. "Nicki walked in and said you either bashed her ass or had the wildest sex in your life and we all know which one it was." Quavo said. We was all laughing then I said "Well I don't care cause guess what.....I had fun messing up shit while I was fucking on the wall, and guess what I might just do it again when I'm bored." Then I ate the last of my taco, went and put it in the sink, then walked back to the couch "aye we don't knock the hustle, Ya digg." I laughed and kept watching criminal minds. After 10minutes omeretta came downstairs in some blue sweatpants like mine with a black t-shirt on, and she still had her hair braided. She came and sat by me. "Girl, who braided your hair they did a good job." Said cardi, Omeretta laughed and said "Kirsnick did, he wouldn't let me move until he finished." I smiled and said "you digg, hairstylist Take, better then your own." They laughed. "Takeoff when I need my hair braided you better not be lazy because I'm coming over here to see you." I laughed and shook my head yeah. Then omeretta said, "Man, my fucking legs hurt." Breh that was the worst thing she could've said especially at this time...... first thing that happened was everybody eyes got wide then offset just started laughing, then they started getting on her ass, they was saying every joke they could think of, and she ain't know what to do, she looked at me and mumbled, "Damn." Then I started laughing, that was the funniest thing ever.