Chapter 16

Takeoff's POV I was getting my clothes out the closet just so I could have them ready when I was getting around the time to leave which was pretty soon cause it was around 7:00 right now and we leaving at 11:00

Takeoff's POV
I was getting my clothes out the closet just so I could have them ready when I was getting around the time to leave which was pretty soon cause it was around 7:00 right now and we leaving at 11:00. I was getting on my phone when I heard omeretta throwing up again in the bathroom, it was making me mad that she was sick because she hadn't been doing anything to make her sick so it just happened for no reason, I got up and went in the bathroom to check on her and she was on the floor over the toilet, it made me so sad to see her like that. "Baby, do you want me to stay with you cause I don't feel comfortable leaving you by yourself why you doing all this." I said to her. She shook her head no then said, "No, you can go it's not like it's something serious it's just throw up I'll be fine." She said. I didn't believe her but I didn't want to argue about it while she was already feeling bad. When she was done I told her to go lay down and I'll clean it up. She got up off the floor and went to the bed, I got a towel and some soap from behind the mirror because I keep it there now so I can clean her throw up. When I was done I came out the bathroom and omeretta was sleep on the bed already. I sat on the edge of the bed and got back on my phone. When it was around 9:30 I put on my clothes, I put on a black shirt which Gucci on it, some black pants, my Gucci diamonds shoes, and some Chanel glasses. I tied my dreads up then went to quavo's room to see what he was doing. When I walked in he was on the phone with nicki, I guess she just got done performing or something because she was talking about a crowd. "Hey nicki!" I yelled when I walked in. Quavo flinched because he didn't know I walked in, when he saw me he laughed. "Hey pooh, what you and ole girl been up to?" Quavo turned back around to pick out his jewelry her was going to wear. "Nothing much she in bed sleep, she been a little sick lately." I said. "Damn, well tell her I said get better soon.... my manager calling me so I'll talk to y'all later, bye baby, bye pooh, I'll call y'all later." We said our goodbyes then we both went to see what cardi and offset was doing. When we walked in they were already dressed and they were just putting on they jewelry. "Y'all since we ready y'all just want to leave early and get something to eat on the way." Quavo said. "No, it's about to be 10:00 anyway so that wouldn't make sense if we leaving at 11:00." Offset said. I agreed with offset because it was only a hour wait plus it was good in the house, I left out and went back in the room to check on retta, she was still sleep. I just sat on the side of the bed until it was time to go. When it hit 11:00 I woke retta up so she could give me my hug, I gave her a kiss and walked to the door. "Be careful baby, I love you." She said to me. I turned around and said," I love you too baby." Then I walked downstairs and met the others we walked out the door, got in the car then drove off.

Omeretta's POVI waited for about a hour after they left to fully wake up so I could take the test

Omeretta's POV
I waited for about a hour after they left to fully wake up so I could take the test. I went in the bathroom, went under the sink, pulled out all 6 test, read the directs, did what they told me to, then waited. The boxes said wait 30 minutes for them to determine weather I was pregnant or not, so I got my snacks out the CVS bag because I never ate them, then I went to the living room and ate them while I watched some tv. By this time it was 12:30 but I was scared to check them so I kept watching tv. When it was about 2:00 in the morning I went back upstairs to the bathroom to check the test, I was damn near crying because if they were positive so many things could change and most of them wouldn't be for the good. I was so scared to check them it was a feeling I can't explain other then scared. I went in the bathroom, and got all six of the test before I read them I prayed that even if they were positive everything would be good in the future. I looked at the first one || which meant positive. Second one || which was positive. Third one || meant positive. Fourth one || also positive. Fifth one || already knew it was positive. Sixth one || already know that positive. The thought of being pregnant made me sick, literally, I started throwing up again, and I threw up more because I finally knew why I was throwing up, so here I am on the floor throwing up and crying, not knowing if I should be mad or sad that I'm pregnant, wondering how kirsnick is going to take care of a baby and continue his career, if he even wants kids in the first place. When I was finally done throwing up I cleaned up, still crying my eyes out since that's all I could think to do, then I got in bed just thinking what to do. I honestly felt like running away and starting a new life with the kid so kirsnick wouldn't have to stop rapping to take care of the kid, my head was hurting from the thinking and from me crying I just felt helpless. Then I ended up crying myself to sleep, it was honestly not my night.