Quavo's POV

WASS GOOD, it's ya nigga qua I'm takeoff uncle

WASS GOOD, it's ya nigga qua I'm takeoff uncle. my government quavious so it's obvious where I got qua from, but that's beside the point. I'm 26 in a relationship with my girl nicki. She older than me so I guess you can say yo boy a cougar tamer YA DIGG, sike nawl but that's my baby. I live in the migo mansion but I got a separate house juss like the other two but they don't really talk about that. I'm real exciting in my opinion I'm up for anything, and love to try new things, love to meet new people and get out there. I'm a mama's boy me and my nephew bought my momma a new house. So in a way you can say both of her sons got her a house. Cuz if you do the math you know how me and takeoff is both her sons in a way if you don't let's juss say you got a slow mind. Me personally I like how we grew up from being with nothing in the fridge to the point where we got enough money to buy like 40 stores.we also being known everywhere and coming with songs on the billboard 100 like crazy even breaking your favorite people records. People say I'm the best in the group but I feel like takeoff is though. Cuz he don't let nothing out he keep everything secret and then I feel like he me and offset combined since he kind of carries after us. He be making me mad tho cause he so shy like the nigga got a whole crush on his best friend but little do we know she probably do like him. The way she act around him shows that but he just don't see that. But everybody else sees it that's why we be messing with them and calling her his girlfriend cuz we know but she doesn't and she needs to in my opinion. But he keep trynna fuck with his ex bitch and fucking her ugly ass. Him and sus not gone get together because of that ole ugly bitch don't nobody like that bitch she a capping ass hoe she even tried to start fucking wit me..... she just ain't no good, but imma let him do him cuz that's his buisness and I gotta let him do what he feel is best for him. But anyways...ITS YO FAVORITE NIGGA QUAVO IN THIS BITCH YA DIGG DAT WAY.

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter🤘🏾🤘🏾I think I'm getting used to this 😁and by the way the first 13 chapters are going to be characters because there are a lot of characters in this story 😖But I'm going to try to post a chapter everyday so I can get it over with and get to the story but please vote and hope you like💞💝