Chapter 19

Takeoff's POV "I'm the doctor that was called for omeretta, is she in this room?" I heard someone say

Takeoff's POV
"I'm the doctor that was called for omeretta, is she in this room?" I heard someone say. "Yeah, she right here..... cardi you go with her." I heard quavo say. "Wait what she doing." Cardi asked, then I heard whispering. "Oh word, ok I'll go with her." I wonder what retta needed a doctor for, she probably was finally going to see why she was sick. I really hate that I can't see anything, it would be cool as hell if I had one of those out of body experiences happen to me, when you could see yourself in like a spirit type of way. All I can do is think and hear and it's honestly so depressing. I can't move or none of that, the only physical thing I can do right now is cry, and that don't help nothing honestly, it just make you more depressed. I want some food too, I never seen nobody in a coma actually eat food, they probably feed me through a tube, and if that's true I'm really going to be depressed.

Cardi's POV When we were walking to the other room with the doctor omeretta looked so depressed, I really feel bad for her, no girl as nice as her should be going through this

Cardi's POV
When we were walking to the other room with the doctor omeretta looked so depressed, I really feel bad for her, no girl as nice as her should be going through this. When we got to the room the doctor said she would need a ultrasound. Omeretta had to put on a hospital gown, then she got on the hospital bed waiting for the ultrasound. "You good boo, because if you don't want to be here I can take you back to the mansion after this." She looked away trying to hide the tears she was holding back. "I just wish this wouldn't have happened now, I wish this wouldn't have happened period, but it is what it is everything already happened, so it's not like I can do anything to make it better so I just have to deal with it, and I'm perfectly fine with that, it's like I have to be, so I'm going to be." I felt the pain in her voice and it honestly made me so sad, I couldn't imagine all this happening to me I would literally not know what to do with myself, but she strong so she should be good plus the whole family here to help. "Well I'm going to go in the bathroom and clean this blood off, and see what I can do with this black eye, cause I can not walk around no more looking crazy." Omeretta smiled a little bit, then I turned around and went in the bathroom to clean myself up.