Offset's POV

OFFSET ya digg it's money man 1/3 but I'm humble with it though so I ain't flexing

OFFSET ya digg it's money man 1/3 but I'm humble with it though so I ain't flexing. But yea it's me, offset government kiari i cant say I look like a kiari but I'm a  Kiari. I live in the migo mansion with my cousin and his nephew. We be having family and friends over just wildin. But when I'm done with that I go over my wife cardi house and have some more fun over there. And to my suprise Dominicans is wayyyyyyy different from Mexicans so it was a whole different experience meeting her family then I thought it was going to be. We also got a house by ourselves it's not that far from the migo mansion but it's a little distance but where, thats a unknown location of course. I'm 25 my birthday just past like 2 months ago so recently and I was real lit, anybody that was there can tell you it was a piped situation. As far as family things I think I'm getting closer to takeoff now because of course he a few years younger then me and quavo so I was real close wit quavo before takeoff was born so I wasn't really that close with him, and then when he was born  he was really close to quavo the same way I am so we wasn't really close but we was close if that make sense. But now if you look in videos of us all together me and takeoff be laughing together we juss be cooling together so it's like we don't got closer then ever before.And as for his so called 'best friend'  takeoff need to stop playing and get with her, me personally I know that takeoff care for her deeply the girl probably don't leave his mind. He over pretective of her and they just act like a couple to much for them not to be one. And I know he stressing over her no question, when she come around the nigga start to get stiff and shit and just stare at her sometimes like she the best thing in the world. It's just crazy but my nigga so shy he don't know what to do.... I guess he just stuck. I guess he want to know how she feel first but I feel like that's gone take to long. BUT OTHER THAN THAT YA NIGGA VIBING WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY NAME CARDI👅👅.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this and I also decided I'm only going to post these character things when new ones are introduced so because of that I only have to make 2 more so I'm gonna post this one👇🏾and his best friend today👇🏾and tomorrow do his ex and start the story in 2 days✌🏾

So hope you like and please vote and comment if you like it so far💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾