Chapter 11

*WARNING SEX SCENE*
*ONLY 18+*

Omeretta's POV I woke up to loud music playing downstairs, it was Chris Brown

Omeretta's POV
I woke up to loud music playing downstairs, it was Chris Brown. I got up and put on my slippers and walked out of takeoff's room. When I got to the stairs I wiped my face headed down the stairs. I saw takeoff sitting on the couch doing something on his phone. "Well look who woke up finally", then he got up and walked over to me he grabbed both of my hands and brought me to the couch, he sat down and pulled me with him so I landed on his lap. I didn't know what he was doing but I let him because he seemed like he was in his right mind and wasn't doing nothing dumb. When I was comfortable on his lap I said "Takeo-" before I could even finish he said "girl you know my real name" so I started again "Kirsnick, what is you trying to do", then I put my arm over his shoulder. He stared down at my leg and started rubbing it, then he said"I want to talk to you about something", I stared at him for a few seconds then said,"About what."  He looked down again like he was gathering strength to say what he was about to say, so then I said "just say it so you can get it over with because it look like you scared." When I said that he starred at me for a good 10 seconds then mumbled under his breathe "fuck it", then he took a deep breathe and said,"I've like you for a while now, and I know you like me to probably for way longer, and I'm tired of secretly liking you when we could just be together so if you really bout it, say you'll be with me." I didn't say nothing, well I couldn't, I didn't know what to say....I just sat there staring at him. I turned all the way around so my body was facing him and I was on my knees still sitting on his lap. I still didn't know what to say so instead of saying anything I did what he did, I grabbed his chin, pulled his lips to mine, and kissed him. What he said really turned me on just for the simple fact he looked like he meant it, so I couldn't help but to kiss him....his lips felt so good against mine. I felt him getting hard under me which made me wetter. This went on for about 2 minutes then kirsnick started kissing me rougher, adding tongue, and starting biting my lips it honestly felt so good. Then he reached inside my pants and started rubbing my cat which caused me to moan in his mouth, then he started to flick my bean... I never felt something like that and it felt amazing, when he started doing that I couldn't help myself so I started riding his fingers, he started to flick it faster and I just moaned louder because at this point I didn't care it felt too good. Then he put his fingers inside of me and started pushing it in and out, to be honest it hurt a little bit but I was still a virgin so I expected that, then he started to pump his fingers faster, then I felt the urge to pee, but I already knew what it was. "Nick I'm about cum", I moaned, then he started to pump faster, and faster, and faster until I came. It was the best feeling in the world. He took his fingers and licked the cum off, then I started kissing him again. I felt he was still hard so I sat up on my knees, still on the couch pulled down his pants, reached in his boxers and I took out his dick, it was so big that I was surprised, me being slow I thought it was fake but that's beside the point, I put some spit on my hands and started giving him a hand job "FUCK!" He moaned, I started kissing him again while he was grabbing my ass. This went on for about five minutes then he took his lips from mine and said ,"baby stand up." I stood up and he put his dick back in his boxers and stood up. I got mad because I thought it was over but it wasn't. He picked me up and put me against the wall and kissed me rough. Then I stopped and said ," I wish you would fuck me already." He laid me down on the floor took off my underwear, then said "legs up, and since you a virgin I'll start slow just tell me when to go faster," I was flexible so I put my legs up easily, as he slid in I yelped in pain," do you want me to stop?" He said. I took a deep breathe and said "No, keep going." Then he slid the head in, I moaned loud this time, he started to go in and out of me, it hurt a little at first but then it started to feel good so I moaned "go faster", he kept going the same pace and said "what's my name?", I moaned out "Kirsnick." He kept going slow "what's my name?" He asked again "DADDY!" I moaned then he went faster and all you could here was our skin clapping together. "Ma you tight as fuck!" Kirsnick moaned. "DADDY GO DEEPER!" I moaned. When I Said that he went both faster and deeper, which made my legs shake. So he laid on top of me and started grinding in me. He went so deep, it was just so good. "Face down, ass up" Kirsnick said. So I got in the position, and he slid back inside of me, and just went crazy. He was really drilling me, then he started doing deep, slow strokes, so I decided to start flicking my bean again while he was doing that, it made it feel that much better, then I came back to back. He kept going then finally we both came together. Then I hopped off laid him down and licked it all off, then I started sucking his dick and giving him a hand job at the same time. He moaned, which made me go crazy, then I throated his whole dick for a few minutes until he came and I swallowed the whole nut. Then he picked me up again but this time put me on his shoulders and pushed me against the wall and started sucking on my clit, then he started to flick my bean with his tongue which I loved. He did it so good that my legs just started trembling, I tried to run away but he kept going, and going, and going and I kept moaning, and moaning, and moaning. Until I came again and when I did he swallowed and kept going, he went faster and faster I just couldn't take anymore..."FUCK!" I moaned. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I moaned, but he kept going. I came one more time then kirsnick took me off his shoulders holding me, took me upstairs to his room, laid me on the bed slid inside me again, and was taking deep slow strokes all you heard was me moaning his name and our skin clapping together. Then I got on top and rode him, I just liked and wanted him inside of me. This went on until 3 in the morning. When we were finally done we were under the cover with no clothes, just laying on each other "you still ain't answer my question." I looked over and he said "is you mine or is you mine?" I smiled, kissed him and said "I'm yours, I wouldn't have done none of that if I wasn't." He smiled pulled me closer to him and said "I love you baby girl." I kissed him and laid on his chest. Before I knew it we were sleep.