Chapter 12

Takeoff's POVWhen I woke up I was happy, it was the easiest sleep I had in a while

Takeoff's POV
When I woke up I was happy, it was the easiest sleep I had in a while. We left our clothes down stairs from last night, so we were butt ass naked in my bed. Omeretta was laying on my stomach when I woke up, I started playing with her hair because I was kind of bored but I didn't feel like getting up to do something. I started her hair how I did my dreads. I got to my 5th braid when, "Kirsnick, what is you doing", I heard retta say in her sleepy voice. "I'm braiding your hair, like I do my dreads so you look like me", she laughed a little and said " boy, I'm not going to look like you, I'm going to look like asap Rocky or Travis Scott with some other shit", I ignored her and kept braiding her hair, she had some long curly hair so it took my a while to finish braiding her hair. When I got done she went to the bathroom and looked at it, when she came out she was laughing "what I tell you, I look like Travis Scott with longer hair", I laughed and said," well I think you look cute Ma." She walked over to the stereo and turned on the radio and turned it all the way up. Then she got on top of me and grabbed my dick and put it inside of her. "Ma what the fuck is you doing?" I said as I grabbed her hips. She laughed and said "I'm having fun." "Ma, it ain't no toy, your girl might want to play with it, but it ain't a toy." I said, she flew right pass what I just said and replied "well, if you ain't going to pleasure me I'm going to pleasure myself, cause I ain't no pussy I can make my own self cum." I looked at her like she was crazy and said "So I'm a pussy?" She laughed and said," If the shoe fits and you can walk in them bitches." I flipped her over in the bed so now I was on top and said "Now if I start pounding you shit right now, yo ass gone be like last night saying you can't take no more so I suggest you take that back before I start." She laughed and said," And then if you start running fast as fuck in them shoes, you can't tell me it don't fit... straight like that." Without hesitation I started going in out inside of her as deep and fast as I could go, we was only 5 minutes in and she was already moaning loud as hell. I started going slow but still deep, I started kissing her neck and whispered in her ear "Now say sorry." I said still stroking slow and deep, "Or what?"she moaned, then I started flicking her bean, and that made her go crazy. She was trying to get away but I kept doing it, she came on my hand but I kept going, she was moaning so loud "I'M SORRY." she could barely get it out because she was moaning so much. "Ma, what's my name." She was moaning some more and finally said "DADDY, IM SORRY!" Then I stopped, slid out and said,"now, I'm going to get in the shower." I was still on top of her and before I got up I kissed her she added some tongue in it, and grabbed my dick. When I walked off I laughed, her ass a little freak I could tell she been waiting for this shit.

Cardi's POV When we were done at our dinner we all went to quavo's separate mansion aside from the migo mansion

Cardi's POV
When we were done at our dinner we all went to quavo's separate mansion aside from the migo mansion. Nicki came with us too, when we woke up we hung out for a few hours, it's about 1:00PM now so we decided to head back to the migo mansion. And nicki said she wanted to spend a night. So we stayed there until she came back with her clothes then got in our cars and head back to the migo mansion. "You think they had they talk baby." Offset asked me. " I don't even know I just hope that it went good." We was silent the whole way there because we just wanted to see what happened. Me and offset pulled in the drive way first, then nicki and quavo. When we got out we got in a group, "I think me and cardi should go in first just to make sure they ain't doing the nasty, we will go in but y'all walk up with us though." Nicki said. I shook my head yeah and we all walked to the door, nicki opened it and me and her walked in while offset and quavo were still by the door. We walked into the living room and saw clothes, underwear, slippers, some of the pictures on the walls were crooked then nicki said "bae either your nephew bashed ole girl, or they had the wildest sex in y'all living room." Then they walked in and offset said "damn, they wild, they nasty ass was fucking they probably is now I know y'all hear that music." Offset and quavo started laughing. "I'm going to go find out too, and y'all coming with me, come on." I said. We started walking up the stairs, and when we got to the door I knocked as loud as I could to get over the music, waited 3 seconds, then walked in. When we walked in as she rushed to put the cover over her naked body, takeoff came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and when they saw us, they was so embarrassed, all we did was laugh at them. Then I walked over to omeretta and whispered "just answer my question with a yes or no so I can give y'all privacy back but, are y'all together and are you still a virgin." She looked at me with a smile and said out loud "Yes, and no." I smiled and looked at takeoff and said "Good job." He replied with a bigger smile " I told you I wouldn't fuck up." I nodded my head in approval then me, nicki, quavo, and offset walked out. I told them what happened and they were all happy along with me. Our two favorite people were finally together.