Chapter 14

*2 months later*

Quavo's POVSo it's two months later and Kirsnick and Omeretta still together

Quavo's POV
So it's two months later and Kirsnick and Omeretta still together. They been doing real good but it's crazy because ain't nothing change it's like they still best friends. It's like everything just went on and they never got together, but we all know what happened that night, and what it resulted to, and it ended up being great. He seem happier then he ever did, and retta seem more open and less shy since then, it just put them in a good mood I guess. But anyway, me, Kiari, Kirsnick, Omeretta, and Cardi just got done eating breakfast. Nicki left about 5 days ago because she had some shows to do out the country, I think she went to Australia or something I didn't really pay attention. We had some bacon, eggs, and toast that Kirsnick cooked, they was good I ain't really know my nephew could cook but they was good so I'll let him be great.  After we were done eating me and offset went to the game room and started playing black opps, we paused the game so offset could use the bathroom so I got on my phone while I was waiting. After a few minutes I realized that we wasn't doing nothing tonight and I was bored so when offset came out I said "Aye we ain't doing nothing tonight, you want to see if some clubs open tonight?" He sat down and looked down at the floor for a few seconds, then he finally said,"Bet, what time you want to go so I can go ask cardi, take, and retta?" I didn't know what time so I just said "Let's go at like 10:30 or 11:00  I don't really know but some time at night." He nodded his head and resumed the game. He ended up winning and he over happy the only reason I didn't win was because I kept getting bad guns but I ain't tripping. Right now it was about 2:00 PM so it was still early but it wasn't nothing to do and I was getting real bored, so I got up and went to takeoff room to see what he was doing. When I walked upstairs I heard takeoff and cardi yelling so I walked up to his door and it was open so I looked in and saw cardi pointing at something on her phone and showing takeoff "NOO this is that, and that is this." cardi said "but how, cause this look like that so that don't make sense." I wanted to know what they was talking about so I cut in and said "What is y'all even talking about?" They flinched then looked up and takeoff started laughing, "come here and look she showing me a optical illusion or some shit," He said. I went over and it looked like some puzzle ,"I don't know what that shit is you know I ain't able to process that." They started laughing a little bit then cardi said "well I'm going to believe I'm right until I'm proven wrong and I'm trying to see if you can do it so come on." Cardi said to takeoff, he smiled and said ,"I already did you just won't admit it." She rolled her eyes and they kept arguing. Then I remembered I wanted to go to the club so I would just ask instead of offset so I interrupted them and said ," me and offset was thinking about going to the club tonight y'all down, because we going around 11:00." They shook they head yeah "I got to ask retta though because she been feeling sick lately I got to see if she want to come or do she want to stay." I said okay and left to tell offset, I wonder why retta feeling sick but she'll get better.

Omeretta's POVY'all I'm pregnant

Omeretta's POV
Y'all I'm pregnant..... well I think I am..... I got to be, how I don't know but I got to be pregnant because this ain't a normal type of sick, this a different type of sick but let me explain first. So of course y'all know me and kirsnick is together and we be having a lot of sex but the thing is there's a big history of women in my family not being able to produce babies which is why I don't know how I'm pregnant but that's what it got to be  and luckily my momma was one of the lucky ones and she had me and my sister but if I'm pregnant I'm a lucky one too. But I don't want to tell anybody until I know for sure. And plus I was on the pill just in case but I just ran out last month and never got any time to get some more and you already know me and kirsnick have had sex since then and he don't like the way condoms feels so it has to be a baby. Plus I can't keep any food down and I'm wanting more food than usual and stuff I usually don't eat too, so why wouldn't it be a baby but I haven't been throwing up for a while now, for like 3 hours so I just can't eat I guess. I might just get a pregnancy test from CVS today, just so I won't be wondering for so long because I need to know and i wonder how kirsnick would take it because we only been together for 2 months so it's all on how he is going to take it because i really don't mind having kids. But all I can do is Go to get the test as fast as I can and hope for the best.