Chapter 20

Omeretta's POV *two weeks later*It's been two weeks, me, quavo, offset, and cardi been at the hospital the whole time, we basically moved in, as you know we packed our bags got basically everything in our closets out, and came to the hospital

It's been two weeks, me, quavo, offset, and cardi been at the hospital the whole time, we basically moved in, as you know we packed our bags got basically everything in our closets out, and came to the hospital. We got all our stuff for the bathroom in the bathroom, all our sheets made on the couches and let out chairs, and most of our clothes in the little closet they give you. There's two bathrooms in here, one for the patient and one for the visitors, but since takeoff still in his coma he can't use it so ones for me and cardi, the other one is for quavo and offset. I had my next appointment for my baby today since it's been two weeks since I went to the doctor that night, everybody has calmed down since then, we still get a few tears here and there but everybody cooling, we know everything that happens since we here everyday and night so we ain't worried. The doctors say takeoff is still in good condition and can still hear everything we say, and he still has brain activity can think and all that, he just needs to wake up basically. "What time you got to meet the doctor today?" Offset said. Offset been around me more lately ever since he found out I was pregnant, it's like whenever it come to this baby he around me to make sure everything good. "Around 3:00 they said the doctor should be here, but she coming to the room to get me anyway so I just got to make sure I'm in the room when she come." He shook his head okay then got on his phone. I haven't been throwing up as much as I used to, and I been feeling better also. "You want me to go with you again boo?" Cardi asked me. "Sure, I need some company with me to witness the magic, ya digg." I made a face, and cardi laughed. It was around 1:45 right now, so I had a while until my appointment. "Y'all want something to eat because I'm getting some food before this appointment." Cardi said. "I'm in the mood for some pizza and wings right now." Quavo said stretching ass he rubbed his stomach. "Same." Offset said. "I don't care as long as it's good food." Cardi said. "Alright, well pizza and wings it is." I walked to the chair in the corner of the room, got my wallet out of my purse, then walked to the door. "Don't forget the barbecue." Offset said as I walked out. I went to the elevator in the hospital since we were on the third floor, I got on went to the first floor and went to the food court they had in the hospital. I ordered the food in the largest size they had, then I waited. The food was done in about 20 minutes. I grabbed the box of pizza and the bag of wings then went back to the elevator. When I got to the room everyone was on their phones. I sat the food down on the table that was in the corner of the room, got a plate, put my food on it, sat down, then ate my food.

 I sat the food down on the table that was in the corner of the room, got a plate, put my food on it, sat down, then ate my food

Cardi's POV
when it was around 3:30 me and retta put on our shoes and waited for the doctor to come get us. I was excited to see what was going on with the baby even though it wasn't mine. "You know I'm excited to see what's up with your baby I feel like my momma about to have my next sibling you know." I said all happy, omeretta laughed. "I'm surprised about all this shit, cause I damn near just lost my virginity and already pregnant. Lost my shit then a month later, BOOM a baby." I smiled, she was taking this pregnancy thing so smoothly like it wasn't there, she just didn't worry about anything and if she did she didn't show it. When the doctor came in we got up and walked to her room. Retta took off her shoes and put on her gown again just like last time, she got on the table and waited for the doctor to be ready. "How have you ladies been these last two weeks?" The doctor said as she was putting on some gloves. "We been good, just pushing through some things." Omeretta said as I fixed my shoe. "I can see that you two have been staying here for somebody, what happened with that." The doctor asked. Omeretta looked up and hesitated a little then finally said, "that's my boyfriend, someone shot him and fractured his skull and that put him in a coma." She said. The doctor shook her head up and down. "Oh, sorry to hear that, I hope he gets better, it's looks like that's a nice family in there." The doctor said. "Yeah, but it's okay we been pushing through it like I said." The doctor got the little jelly that she puts on her stomach and started to rub on it again, she got to the baby and it popped up on the screen, when it popped up she stopped and put her face into the screen like she was looking extra close, she moved the device a little to the left then stopped again, "oh." She said. "What's wrong." I said. The doctor took two fingers and pointed at the screen at two different things, "you see that, those are two seeds in the same bag which means your having identical twins." The doctor said taking off her gloves. "I must have not seen it last time because they were to small to tell." She took a towel and wiped the jelly off of omeretta's stomach then threw it in the trash, the whole time omeretta was looking confused, but a surprised confused like she wanted to ask the doctor if she was deadass or something. Omeretta got up and walked into the bathroom and put on her regular clothes, when she walked out she looked sad and didn't anything. By this time the doctor walked out so we were in the room by ourselves. "Come on, lets go." She said. It was obvious she wanted not to be talked to and she just needed some time to think so I just got up and we walked out the door. When we got to takeoff's room she kept walking, "where you going?" I asked. "I'll be in the coffee room, just need some time to think."

Offset's POVCardi walked into the room without retta so automatically I asked "where retta at?" Cardi looked at me and gestured for me to come outside the room so she could tell me something, I got up and walked to the door and outside the room

Offset's POV
Cardi walked into the room without retta so automatically I asked "where retta at?" Cardi looked at me and gestured for me to come outside the room so she could tell me something, I got up and walked to the door and outside the room. "What's wrong." I asked. "When we were in there the doctor told us retta having identical twins, we don't know the gender but she needed time to think, so she went to the balcony." Cardi said. Damn, we all know what happen on that fucking balcony I thought. I walked off and started to the balcony, already knowing she was either crying or freaking out or both. When I got to the coffee room retta was already on the balcony sitting in one of the chairs, I just stood by the door thinking about what to say, just stood there watching her. I finally walked in and sat next to her in the chair, she had her face in her hands. I stood in front of her and got down so my knees were at my chest, I pulled her hands away so I could see her face, she was crying. "Retta you got to calm down, you realize the whole family here to help you not just me, quavo, and cardi. You still got all of our moms, it's like you got the whole world to help you, it ain't no reason you should be stressing, all the family love you, hell you is family to us." She wiped her face and sniffled. "It's not even that though, it's like all this happened unexpected and the main person that should know won't, and even if we do tell him his ass in a coma it's not like we gone get a reaction, I'm gone say im pregnant with twins and he just gone sit there just thinking about what I said, it's not going to change anything, and now I feel guilty because I had suspicions and didn't tell him and now that the shit true he don't know shit."  Omeretta said wiping her face again. I honestly didn't know what to say because everything she said was true, and it's like what am I going to do about it. "You just got to push through it man, you bout the strongest one here with us, so if you down we all down, we can just be glad that the babies healthy, and I can honestly tell you he want those babies, I don't care what worries you got, concerns, any of that, he would be proud to be a father." I said. She looked up ahead of her and started sniffling, "that all I can hope, cause I ain't pressuring nobody with something they don't want." She said. "Well it ain't never that so you ain't even got to worry." I said. I got up, and walked out the coffee room and left omeretta with some time for herself, I just really wish she would believe that he want them kids.