Chapter 2: What Happened

Me: Ok back with another chapter. Im so excited to see how everyone reacts to it.
Jay: I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I COULD JUST RUN UP AND DOWN THE WALLS!
Me: What happened with him
Lloyd: Cole decided to give him coffee.
Me: Oh no...
Jay: LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN FALLING DOWN ALL THE CHILDREN WILL GO SPLAT WHEN THEY GET CRUSHED!...
Cole: I regret so much...
Kai: Jay get off me someone help!
Me: Maybe we should just start the story before this gets out of hand.
Zane: (Freeze Jay) Hurry we only have a limited time before he is able to escape
Kai: She doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: What happened?

The ninja had quit playing video games and were just relaxing in their shared room. All of them except for Jay and Nya. He was still on the deck and she was steering the ship. The other four ninja started talking about everything they could remember from the events with Nadakon and everything that Nya and Jay had told them. Jay still hadn't told them about the fact that he was adopted. He felt that they wouldn't care, and sometimes felt that his only role in the group was the comic relief.

"So lets put this all together. Nadakon framed us, we went to jail, escaped, then went on a search for the Misfortune's Keep. After the attack on the city, Nadakon started picking us off one by one as we went on a search for the tiger widow venom. Anyone remember what came next?" Lloyd said. They were going off what Jay and Nya had told them.

"I believe that when we reached the Island only Lloyd, Jay, Nya, and I were left, we got made at Jay for reasons he refused to talk about, then he got captured by Nadakon. Again Jay refused to talk about that part. Then after a rescue mission, Jay and Nya escaped. Nadakon wanted to marry Nya to become all powerful. He succeeded and Jay broke us out of the sword and Nya got hit with the same poisin as Nadakon, causing Jay to make his last wish and here we are." Cole finished.

"I don't blame Jay for leaving out parts." Zane said. The rest of the ninja agreed with that. Knowing the parts he left out were when they were mad at him and when he was Nadakon's prisoner. Jay walked in at that very moment, looking distracted.

"Oh sorry for interrupting the meating of the knights of the round table. Just came in to grab something." Jay grabbed something from under his pillow but seemed to be hiding it from the others. He quickly walked out.

"And there is another stupid joke to add to the list. What is going on right now?" Kai stated. Nya walked by and Kai called her in. "Do you know what happened to Jay? He seems different."

"It has to do with a piece of information that he hasn't yet told you because he feels like no one would care and he feels it is not important. I promised not to tell. Sorry." Nya said, referring to the fact that Jay was adopted.

"Oh come on Nya, what is bugging him. Nya?" she walked out as Cole said this. And went out to talk to Jay.

"So, one thing i have wanted to know about is what happened when Nadakon captured you?' Nya asked Jay.

"Well... first was a tiny vengstone ball and chain as I was forced to do," he started speaking sarcastically, "The worst thing ever, scrub every inch on the ship, oh no! Though it doesn't seem hard, after a while, you get so tired you can't stand. After i sent the letter in the bottle to you guys, they put me in a larger ball and chain and forced me to participate in a game that they call scrap and tap. That was painful. I had to fight every member of their pirate crew. Oh my gosh that was hard with a ball and chain on." He looked off and flinched as if he remembered the pain. "The whole time I was extremely dehydrated and starving. Besides the time he invited me into dinner. There he told me his plans. Anyway, Nadakon tried to get me to make my last wish so often and i was just about to break when Cole found me. You know the rest. Just don't tell the others." Jay didn't really want people to know about all that happened. He trusted Nya so he told her.

"Wow. I'm glad we came when we did." Nya said.

"I still have nightmares about that place. Every night! I haven't gotten a good night's rest since then. I don't get it. How come i still remember it even though it technically never happened. And then there is the stupid fact that my parents never told me i was adopted! Again, don't tell the others. I don't want them worried about me. I will get over this... I hope." Jay told her. Little did he know the rest of the team had been listening in. Jay turned around to where the others were sitting and the others scattered. Jay never noticed they were there.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jay: HEY GUYS LOOK IM FREE! MY FEET ARE FREEZING BUT IM FREE!
Me: COLE! why?
Cole: I didn't know. He asked to try some so i let him. It's not my fault!
Lloyd: How do you counter the effects of caffeine?
Jay: HEY LOOK CANDY!
Lloyd: Not my secret stash of candy! JAYYYYYYYY!
Jay: CANDY CANDY CAndY CandY Candy ca...nd...y im exosted what happened?
Zane: Finally!
Me: yes the caffeine wore off!
Jay: Did i drink coffee? Can I have some more?
All (Except Jay): NOOOOOOO!
Jay: ok ok i get it. I'm going to rest now i'm tired.
Me: Ok let's just move on. Hint to the next chapter, the title is secrets out.
Lloyd: I can't wait! What is your post schedule?
Me: I try to post every 2 days or when ever the next chapter is ready Thankies!