Chapter 6: Run

Me: ZANE SIT STILL!
Cole: your the one who left in the middle of fixing him!
me: IF I DIDN"T THERE WOULD BE NO NEXT CHAPTER!
Jay: I still say this was worth it!
Me: OH JAY YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS!
Zane: I WILL SQUASH YOU FOR THIS POTATOS!
me: JUST ONE MORE...
zane: cole... why are you on top of me? why do you(Looks at me) look like you want to kill someone?
nya: Oh no... JAY RUN COLE HOLD HER DOWN
ME: I WILL KILL YOU JAY! THANKS TO YOU, I WAS ELECTRICUTED 5 TIMES AND ZANE DISLOCATED MY SHOLDER!
Zane: I did... what!
Me:COLE GET OFF OF ME! HE DESERVES THIS
Cole: well while we work this out. enjoy the next chapter.
sensei: she doesn;t own ninjago, but she owns the story!
____________________________________________
Chapter 6: Run
The next day the ninja woke up and Jay seemed the quietest he had ever been in his life! The ninja knew something was up, and it was bigger than they had seen yet. They tried their best to act happy around the upset ninja, but nothing cheered the lightning ninja up. They
Were training on deck now and Jay wouldn't stay focused long enough to save his life! Kai finally had enough. He needed to know what the person who kept all things happy was upset about.
"Jay, whats wrong? You have been acting different. And more different than before i mean." Kai asked him.
"I'm just tired. I don't get that much sleep as you guys know. Its hard." Jay tried.
"Its something more than that. I have seen you tired. Last time you became slap happy and Cole had to hold you down till you crashed." Kai said.
"Well... this is different. Last time we stayed up eating candy till 4 in the morning. This time I..." Jay became quiet.
"What?" Kai asked his brother softly.
"Just forget it." Jay said in a low squeak.
"Come on Jay. Please! I hate it when you don't act like yourself. I get that you went through a lot but how bad was it?" Cole chimed in on the conversation.
"You don't know what that was like! Feeling helpless! Like no one cared! I almost gave up! Now i think about the torture all the time! I STILL FEEL IT!" Jay ran off after realizing had just snapped. He jumped off the deck and ran into the forest. He kept running at a speed powered by his element. He was going faster than a cheetah and wouldn't stop until he found himself far enough away that the others would leave him alone.
______________________________________________________________________________
"Kai! Cole! What did you say!" Lloyd asked them after witnessing Jay run off.
"It's not what we said..." Cole started
"It's what he said." Kai finished for him.
"Pore guy. I wish i could see what he was feeling. What he witnesses every night." Cole said.
"Hey guys. Why did Jay just run off like that?" Nya came over to the group. Every ninja was there at that moment but Jay.
"We... might have broken him" Kai said softly.
"You DId WHAT!" Nya shouted at them. "WHAT DID YOU SAY! WHAT DID HE SAY"
"I will playback the audio" Zane said. He played what happened from when Kai talked to him to when Jay ran off.
"...oh... my... gosh..." Nya studered out.
"I know. The bad part about all this is that he is far enough away that it would take forever at this point to find him. Did you see how fast he was?" Kai said.
"We need to find him before he hurts himself. Voluntarily or on purpose." Cole said. None of them knew that he had cut himself in the middle of the night yet.
"Come on guys. Jay can't stay out there forever. He will find his way back." Lloyd said.
"I beg to differ. Jay, while out there may just try to stay out there because of his depressed state." Zane said. "I suggest we search for him, or we may not see him again. Sensei?"
"Yes Zane?" Wu said.
"Do you have a way to see someones dreams. Some sort of spirit smoke or special tea? I feel that if we could see what he sees, we may have an easier time helping him." Zane explained.
"I will see what i can find." Wu answered. "You 5 go look for him." With that the ninja were off. They headed into the woods where they saw Jay take off. They were on bikes so they could go at Jay's approximate speed. After 3 hours of searching this happened...
____________________________________________
Me: yes... another cliff hanger. im mean mu hahahaha! now for more important things. COLE GET OFF OF ME!
Cole: Not till you calm down.
Me: AT LEAST STOP PUSHING PRESURE ON MY DISLOCATED SHOULDER OWWWWWWWW!
Cole: oh sorry
Me: thank you. now... WHY WONT YOU LET ME KILL HIM!
jay: Im... sorry?
Nya: real helpful lightning mouth.
Zane: What do we do? she has never been this mad before!
Kai: Let he work it out. i know what that kind of rage feels like. jsut let her work it out.
Me: YES LISTEN TO KAI! LET ME GO!
Cole: Thats still not happening!
Sensei: dont you have a chapter to write? ANYTHING! what do we do!?
Cole: Oh i have an idea! (Looks at me) what is the next chapter name?
me: I... dont... know...
all(except me) *GASP*
Nya: you better think of it.
me(calm now): good point lets see...(Starts blabing on about the next chapter)... I GOT IT. the next chapter is called Hide and seek. I BETTER GET WRITING!(Runs off) oh wait... Thankies!
Jay: yes im safe.