Chapter 15: A Battle Inside my Head part 2

Me: i cant believe we are on the last chapter already.
Jay: well it doesn't matter because you are going to do another story soon.
Kai; she is posting my story next.
Me: pretty much.
Cole: who thinks she is a great author?
All(except me): MEEEEE!!!!
Me: thanks everyone. it means alot.
Zane: no problem.
Me: I also hope you all like the fan art I drew. It's at the top. I worked on it for 2.5 hours.
Jay: it looks great
Nya: you drew me dieing?
Me: yes... well i promised Jay he could do the disclaimer for the last chapter so, take it away Jay.
Jay: YESSSS! She doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story!
_________________________________________________
Chapter 15; A Battle Inside my Head part 2
All the ninja stared at the smoke making the scene that Jay was seeing. They couldn't believe what they had just heard. Why did Jay never say anything.
"I'm sorry Jay." Cole whispered.
"Stay strong Jay. Please." Kai said.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jay felt defeated. How could he do this. Nadakon was in his head. Literally. He knew all Jay's secrets and the others probably did as well now. He felt weak, small until...
"I'm sorry Jay." he heard Cole whisper.
"Stay strong Jay. Please." he heard Kai say. Jay didn't know why but this made him feel better, stronger. He wasn't alone. Jay got up. He looked at Nadakon as he laughed at the him.
"Thought it was that easy to get to me Nadakon? I hate to break it to ya but unlike when i was on your ship, i'm not alone!" Jay said, trying to sound as confident as possible.
"Hahaha. But they are not here with you. Only you are. They are simply watching you suffer. They can't do anything about it." Nadakon said. He was running out of ideas.
"Your wrong Nadakon. They may not be physically with me now, but they are with me. Supporting me. I will not let them down again." Jay and Nadakon started to fight. Jay shot lightning at the djinn. Nadakon ducked just in time. He slashed his sword at Jay, hitting his shoulder. The wound bleed for Jay inside his brain, but outside, he was fine. Nadakon could only physically harm the version of Jay inside his head. Nadakon knew this, but Jay didn't. They continued to fight. Jay jumped at Nadakon, trying to get the sword away from him, getting hit by the swords blade in the process. He wasn't able to get the sword but in the end of the mini fight, the sword was thrown across the room and away from Nadakon. Jay had been hit in the face by the blade and now had a bleeding cut right next to his eye. He didn't care. He just wanted to win.
Le time skippy because i can't do battle scenes
The two had been going back and forth now for a while and they were both worn out. Jay was bleeding in multiple places, for Nadakon had gotten the sword back, and Nadakon had over used his power.
The others are watching, i can't let them down. I have to keep fighting! Jay thought to himself. Zane had said that he would know what to do when it came time to break the spell Nadakonhad casted. But when? He couldn't do this forever.
"Ya know, for a boy that was raised in a junkyard after being abandoned by his parents, you put up a good fight. Assecialy for a ninja." Nadakon said. This really got to Jay. sure Jay could fight forever and fake his energy, he could handle being physically tortured and abused, but the one thing that could really get to him were words. Mental torture. This is why when he was on the Misfortune's Keep, Jay felt so weak. Every second Nadakon could, he would insult him. This was what he was doing. This is how he plans to break the ninja.
Le Time Skippy the other ninjas pov
The fight between Jay and Nadakon had been going on for a while now. It was to the point where Jay couldn't even open his left eye. But Nya was catvhing on to what he was doing.
"Guys don't you see it?" she said to them.
"See what sis?" kai asked her.
"Nadakon found Jay's weakness! Jay can handle anything you put him through physicaly, but he is mentaly unstable, so Nadakon insulting him every second is what is harming him the most!" she stated. The other ninja had a look of understanding and pitty for their blue brother. Nya put a hand on Jay. "Jay! If you can hear me, you're not weak. You're not pathetic! You're strong, probably stronger than any of us! Don't listen to him, its what makes you weak! We are here for you! I am here for you!"
Jay's pov.
Jay heard every word Nya said. Of course! Jay knew what he had to do.
"YOUR WRONG NADAKON! I'M NOT WEAK! THE ONLY REASON I FEEL SO RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE OF YOU! I FELL FOR THIS ONCE, I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN! YOU DON'T CONTROL ME! YOU AREN'T A PART OF ME! I CONTROL WHAT I DO AND HOW I FEEL AND TO START THIS OFF, I'M GETTING RID OF YOU!" Nadakon was scared. Jay had figured it out. He watched as he slowly faded away into nothingness.
"I did it..." Jay whispered. "he is gone!... I'm free!" Jay birst awake breathing heavily. Jay couldn't process what was going on. The first thing that he could recall was that Nya ran over to him, hugged him and kissed him on the check.
"He is gone, right Jay?" Kai asked.
"Yes!" Jay replied.
"How are you feeling?" Zane asked.
"I feel better. I feel free. And for the first time since i was 5, i don't feel at least a little depressed!" the others went in for a group hug. Jay felt better. He felt stronger. He felt free. He looked at his arms. Then to the eye patch. Cole saw him look at his arms with regret.
"Don't worry Jay. you will heal. You'll be ok. We are here for you."
"Yes. i just wish i didn't have to put you through all this. I'm sorry i let you all down."
"JAY! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SUNSHINE! WE ARE NOT DISAPPOINTED IN YOU THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ANY OF US!" Cole suddenly said.
"Thanks Cole. thanks everyone. I'm so glad i have friends like you!" they all embraced him in a group hug. Never again would they let anyone hurt Jay like that again.
________________________________________________________________
me: 😭  the ending made me cry!
Jay: 😭
cole: 😭
Zane: 😭
Kai: 😭
Nya: 😭
me: ok im glad you all liked my story. thanks so much for all the support and im sorry that thus chapter came out late. i wanted to make sure it was perfect.
kai: and my story is next!
Me: yes Kai we know.
Cole: special thanks to her friend @fangirl_pixelh for the help coming up with the ending. and for the last time for this fanfiction...
All: THANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!