Chapter 9; Help

me: Ok back with chapter 9. Im so excited. this story is great. my first story has been going well. any suggestions. leave suggestions on how to make this story better and suggestions for my next story.
Kai: will i get a story?
Me: Yes. i have been working on that one longer than this one. cant wait to post that one.
Nya: Hope you get some followers soon.
Zane: The more followers she gets the more storys she will post!
Me: thanks guys! Anyway. i hope you like where this story is going!
Sensei: i have to go. i am leaving you (points to me) in charge.
Me: yay! ( sensei leaves)
Jay: Hey, can we go to the beach!
Me: Ummmm...
all(Except me): PLEASSSSSSSSE
Me: fine...
All(But me): YAAAAAAAAY!
Me:(mumbles) im bringing my computer to write though.
Nya: Lets go get ready!
Zane: She doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story!
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: Help

It was morning now and everyone was in a more serious mood. Sence last night, Jay hadn't spoken a word and that worried everyone. They all knew that he stayed up all night, but no one cared. They all understood. Jay was on the deck now with his sleeve rolled up looking at the scars on his arm. Nya was watching him from the bridge. She had finally stopped crying long enough to get 3 hours of sleep. She was tired, her eyes were red, and she was scared. The events with Jay reminded her of what happened when her and Kai were kids.

LE FLASHBACK

Kai and Nya's parents had just disappeared. Kai had been taking care of his sister for a while now. He was becoming depressed though, slowly and quietly. One day he had had enough.

If i just killed myself. I could be with them. He thought this as he walked to the weapons room of their blacksmiths shop. He found a knife. Perfect! He held it out in front of him, aiming at his heart when suddenly... What am i doing! What about Nya! I can't do this i just... he was interrupted by the cries of his sister.

"KAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING! No Kai DON'T DO IT IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" the cries snapped sense into the boy. He dropped the knife and walked over to his sister.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what i was thinking." He told her. Ever since that, Nya hardly ever let him be alone with anything that could cause him harm.

END OF LE FLASHBACK

Nya felt a tear fall down her check as she recalled this. She pledged that she would never let anyone close to her fall into depression ever again and here they were. Jay had been hurting himself and she fail her life goal. She suddenly fell to her knees crying. Her brother walked in and saw she was crying. He ran to her side to comfort her.

"Its ok. We will help him. Everything will be ok. Jay won't make the same mistake i did." Kai had known that she had thought of his suicide attempt by the way she hugged him.

"I... I failed K-Kai. I told myself th-that i would n-never let anyone close to me b-become depressed and I-i failed." Nya stuttered through her tears.

"Shhh... its ok Nya. Jay will be ok. I promise. I promise."

______________________________________________________________________________

Jay thought to himself long and hard. He continued to stare at the scars on his arms. He knew that he was being watched so he couldn't try to run away again. He wanted to just go into the woods and be alone. Alone where no one can be watching him. Alone where he won't be judged for being different. Alone where he can just do what he wants. Jay looked out into the woods with longing. He looked back to his arms, pulled his sleeves done, and went to the ninja's room. He grabbed something from under his pillow and went back to the deck. Making sure no one was watching, he revealed the item. It was the eye patch. Why do i still have this? Time reversed so i shouldn't have it. Is this some kind of sign that it all did happen? Jay stared at the eye patch. Suddenly he heard Cole's voice behind him.

"Hey Jay. How you doing today?" this made Jay jump and he hid the eye patch in his belt.

"Oh. i'm ok. You?"

"I'm doing ok. Whatcha got there?" Cole had seen him trying to hide something.

"Oh it's nothing."

"If it's nothing, why are you trying to hide it?"

"Fine. its this. I don't know why I still have it but after time reversed, i just, had it. Its a reminder i guess. Something to say 'hey dude, this actually happened.'" Jay explained.

"Well... Jay, how come you never told any of us about all this. You obviously knew you couldn't do this yourself. We wouldn't have said that it was stupid or anything. We care. We could HELP!" Jay just looked at Cole, then to his arm, then to the eye patch. Cole had his answer.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jay: LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG!
Me: No thanks. anyway, hope everyone liked the chapter. i know it is kinda a filler, but i didn't know how to tell Nya and Kai's story without a filler.
Kai: Just for the record, i would never do that.
Me: Are you the author. i didn't think so. so SHUSHY!
Nya: You coming into the water, it is just the right tempurature!
Me: I will pass. I have to write the next chapter.(Goes over to beach table and continues to write next chapter.) i will just stay here with Cole and Kai
Jay: (whispers) Ok guys. i have a plan. when she is not expecting it, we pull her in!
All(except me, jay, kai, and cole): Agreed.
LATER!
Jay: Ok... NOW( Everyone goes and pulls me into the water)
ME: I HATE YOU ALL! (Runs out of the water.)
Nya; Oh come on! lighten up.
Me: I HATE WATER! it sucks i know but i dont like it. im just going to continue writing. the next chapter is called Midnight.Thankies!