Chapter 3: The Groom {Edited}

Abdulzahir Usman Daura is the first son of Barr. Usman Kamir Daura a rich and influential lawyer who works for the government. Barr. Usman was a man of principles and religion, somewhere along the line he defended rich politicians and became rich. He's law firm in Abuja was known for winning cases.

Abdulzahir being the firstborn studied law just like his father, unlike Barr. Usman, Abdulzahir never liked law but later found that in following his father's footsteps he could become not just rich but wealthy. He had sketched a map of how he would then start a business that'll will profit from his father's law firm.

"Mazaaa ka ga tsiyan da ka tuka yau a kamu kuwa? Shin wai meya sa baka aure Fateema ba, gashi ta biyo ka har wurin bikin ka"

Abdulzahir made a crooked smile and Hadi continued " yarinyan mayya ce wallahi, did you she the way she was grinding as if a club ta ke? Ya akayi ma ta samu IV na event din wai? With this strict Invitation"

Kamal who interfered with Fateema's little stunt said in a harsh, angry voice "wannan ai rashin tarbiyace, har wurin bikin ka ta biyo ka cikin jama'a kowa na kallonta?  Wallahi ya kamata kayi wa kanka fada dai, Zainab did not deserve that. Aii kamata..." before he could finish Abdulzahir cut his sentence short
"malan ba zan iya barin yarinyan nan ba fa, it's just beyond me."

Someone else from the grooms friends said "dan ubanka ka san da hakan miya sa baka aure ta ba" Hadi who was the joker of the group said "kai amma ta ji curves, damn did you see how she was dancing on those heels gaskiya ni zan aure ta" Abdulzahir's cheerful state changed at once "malan ya ishe ka fa"

The boys joked around for near 2hours, around 1am they got dressed and went to the club for Abdulzahir's last night as a single man, the next morning za'a daura aure.

                  THE NEXT MORNING
"Kai tashi mana" a pillow landed hard on Abdulzahir's face "ko ba zaka daurin auren naka bane?" he woke up and it was already 8am. Abdul rushed and took a shower and got dressed in less than 15minutes. The first call he made to Fateema which wasn't responded to, then he called Zainab, she didn't respond either. The groom and his friends got dressed and headed to the groom's family house where they arranged cars heading to katsina for the daurin aure.