Epilogue

A Year Later

Zainab stood in front of Kaduna State University with Abdallah backed, she took a deep breath "you ready big boy? I know i am"

Tahira met her by the gate "hey big fella, guess who missed you?"

"Aahiiiraaa" he called her in baby tongue.
"Oh he's getting better by the day" she looked at Zainab "you ready for this?"

"Yes, well i never knew I'd go back to to school, you can understand how i feel"

"Yes but this is just post UME, you have to pass first, you're lucky Abdallah can walk now"

"Yes Alhamdulillah, thank you so much Tee, you're the best" Zainab hugged Tahira "always my love" she replied hugging her back.

A Stranger's POV
I parked by the 'IT park' they called it, i looked closer through my tinted car certain that no one could see me. Woooow!!! Tahira Mubammad in flesh and blood, all grown up no short of beautiful. I don't know who the other lady with the baby is.

This couldn't have come in a better time, with all the pressure from my dad to get married. I thought of talking to her but change mind, girls can be funny especially when you talk to them in presence of their friends. I'll just find another way to track her down.

               AUTHOR'S NOTE
Assalamu'alaikum. Alhamdulillah we have finally reached the end of FFWI. My deepest gratitude to all of you, THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I would not have gone this far without you 🙏🏽

When i started writing FFWI, i had no clue i would go this far, i mean I'm sure you've noticed I'm a lazy writer. In my defense I'm in school so i hardly have time, but not an excuse. Most of my motivation came from you, thank you so much.

I wrote FFWI mainly for ladies who rush into marriage, please remember babu wanda zai zauna miki da shi. Choosing the wrong spouse can be a life threatening mistake, don't make the mistakes most girls make now. The society makes it hard for unmarried ladies but it's always harder for divorced women trust me. That was Zainab's story.